Happy Thanksgiving Fockers

breakology

Kiss my Converse
To celebrate this day I have included some nice nice turkey ownage pics:

(from left to right)
1) Owned
2) Before
3)After
4) Bush practicing his foriegn policy on a turkey (then eats it a few hours later)

G's-up

Postaholic
Happy Thanksgiving!!! I love the next few days......Eat yourself into a food coma today and tomorrow spend yourself BROKE for Christmas.......YAHHHH!!! :)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
leapfrogs are 20$ at wallyworld (walmart) Im going to grab a few! YAY I LOVE THANKSGIVING SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CL doesnt, but he is frigging grinch!

and plus, no kids this week, so that is awesome!

Have a safe and happy thansgiving everyone!

Darkmage

Shiva-Destroyer of Worlds
Happy We-killed-bunch-of-Indians-and-we-celebrate-it-by-stuffing-our-face-with-more-than-we-can-normally-handle Day....errr.....Happy T-day....have a great holiday...especially to all you college students who are home for holiday ;)

breakology

Kiss my Converse
dustinzgirl said:
leapfrogs are 20$ at wallyworld (walmart) Im going to grab a few! YAY I LOVE THANKSGIVING SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
most people eat turkey for thanksgiving, but leap frogs sound good also ... lol ...

j/k ... :p I assume you mean the little book things the kids play with, lol

Darkmage

Shiva-Destroyer of Worlds
Does anyone have any favorite part of Thanksgiving dinner? Like, the conversations, or any specific dishes? I must say the best part about T-day dinner to me is the Stuffing.......I could skip the rest of the dinner and just eat that and be perfectly content

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
This is my favorite holiday! No giving and receiving.

Food Football and a lil'booze.

XsweetnessX

Banned - What an Asshat!
Darkmage said:
Does anyone have any favorite part of Thanksgiving dinner? Like, the conversations, or any specific dishes? I must say the best part about T-day dinner to me is the Stuffing.......I could skip the rest of the dinner and just eat that and be perfectly content
dude its all about the turkey!
happy thanksgivin' all!

Havok

Mr. Ee
Unforgiven said:
miss you too, man.

*sniffle*

geht your shit sorted out already :)

Don't worry. I am.

When I come back as a full time wtf'er, hopefully I won't be....Unforgiven?

*Pinky to lips Dr. Evil style.*

Unforgiven

That Guy
HavokChylde said:
Don't worry. I am.

When I come back as a full time wtf'er, hopefully I won't be....Unforgiven?

*Pinky to lips Dr. Evil style.*
nah... i'm the one who everybody hates... i'm the unforgiven one. :)

full time wtf'er... i like that.

we should geht paid for this shit :)

Havok

Mr. Ee
Unforgiven said:
nah... i'm the one who everybody hates... i'm the unforgiven one. :)

full time wtf'er... i like that.

we should geht paid for this shit :)

Fuck yeah we should geht paid for this.

Well. only if you're that badass at what you do, AND you can keep a normal, off-the-computer-life. Very few of us can say that.

I don't hate you Unforgiven. The only thing I hate is tax on beer. It should be considered a food item.

Unforgiven

That Guy
HavokChylde said:
Fuck yeah we should geht paid for this.

Well. only if you're that badass at what you do, AND you can keep a normal, off-the-computer-life. Very few of us can say that.

I don't hate you Unforgiven. The only thing I hate is tax on beer. It should be considered a food item.
I agree.

although, i don't have a normal life. my life is truly fuct up.

or maybe it is normal, and everybody else on this mother fuckin' planet has a fuct up life.

fuck, i dunno... everything's fuct up.

and yes, beer should be a food item. it's a drink... goes perfect with any meal... wtf?