WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Happy Thanksgiving

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
what it says on the box.. happy holidays to all the north americans on the site.. :)

and if you're going to the mall anytime between now and xmas.. :eek:

hope you all have a relatively stress free time. :thumbsup:

This thread gave me the interesting idea of combining turkey with the mall on Black Friday.

Can anyone say "meatslapped"?

Happy holidays to you too! Hope you have the opportunity to have your family around you and some good friends to eat lots and lots of turkey!

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
tiger_86 said:
Happy holidays to you too! Hope you have the opportunity to have your family around you and some good friends to eat lots and lots of turkey!
my family are in england, my mates are here and there so i'll see some of them.. and i don't eat turkey as i've been vegetarian since 1985..

but..

i'm trying to get in the spirit of things, i just applied for citizenship. :thumbsup:

Slacker

Postaholic
Well happy thanksgiving! We are going to a buffet for thanksgiving because half our family isn't here. So, we are going to wait until next saturday until the feast begins. But hey atleast we can have a decent dinner, that we can afford. :thumbsup:

Happy thanksgiving and to all a good night. ;)

countrygrl

Highly Excitable
Happy Thanksgiving to every body!

I think that I'm just going to forget the turkey and boil a big pot full of CRAB LEGS!!!!

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
I wouldn't mind a turkey right now, but I got to wait 'till Xmas.

Enjoy your stuffing, you lucky bastards!

now void, don't go saying all north american's, canada had thanksgiving already. ours is in october.
happy turkey day to the americans.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Nymphchick said:
now void, don't go saying all north american's, canada had thanksgiving already. ours is in october.
happy turkey day to the americans.
i didn't know that. i've never been to canada.

happy whatever day it is in canada tomorrow.. i guess just another day.. :happysad:

Every day's "just another day." :happysad:

Happy t-day anyway, to our crazy southern neighbours.

Happy thanksgiving.

Let's all be thankful for the conversion of the amino acid tryptophan into the relaxant serotonin. XD

Easty

Click click boom
Well, it being thanksgiving and all-what are you all thankful for?

I'm thankful for a site like this to rant, flame, and discuss whatever. Thankful for friends, too!:thumbsup:

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
i'm thankful for wine, air and sex.. the elements of life.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I'm thankful for Nachos, Alcohol in general, and meat. And taco bell, and chinese resturants.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
I love turkey...But all the damn leftovers are killer. I hate always having turkey sandwhichs.

Anyways, Happy Thanksgiving!

Turkey sandwiches with some gravy kick ass! Also if you've got left of mashed potatoes you can make potato pancakes. Then after you're done with turkey you can make some turkey soup. The leftovers are by far the best part of Thanksgiving, especially any leftover beer.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Happy thanksgiving everybody, I'm dreading mine because I have to spend it with family I hate but I hope everybody has fun! :D

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
Happy thanksgiving everybody. Im really looking forward to t. I havent been in us for thanksgiving for the past 10 years. Cant wait to dig in the juicy turkey and the gravy an the cranberry sauce......aaaaaaah.

To all my friends on wtf, i raise my glass of wine to an excellent group of people(with a few exceptions of course). Maybe someday well all have a turkey together.:thumbsup: