WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

harrasment...

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Ok heres the problem.... My girlfriend has been complaining to me about this guy at her work. He is constintly calling her (every day) and at work trying to talk to her and trying to get her to hang out with him. But she has told him that she is not interested with him. She tells him that she has a b/f. At first she was like w/e but the guy persisted and he has gotten to the point where he calls her every day sometimes a few times a day and is really bothering her.
She is telling me and its driving me nuts. I told her that she needs to tell him bluntly that she is not interested and wants nothing to do with him.
It just bothers me tho because there is nothing i can do. I am an average sized guy but nothing to daunting by any streatch of the mind. And she tells me that he is a big guy. Not big but more or less fat.. I am sure i could take him but i have never gotten into a fight and i know that that wouldnt be a viable soloution to this..
Anyone got any ideas.. anything i can do.. When my girls botherd im botherd and i really dont like this..

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Well from my own personal expericence, I had a similar problem where this guy would contioningly say that he loved me and so on and so forth. I have a boyfriend and i told him about it and he got really angry. He finally talked to him and the guy got scared and then he backed away.

But i guess that doesnt really help? :confused: :(

swizeguy

How dare you!?
I suppoz it really doesnt.. I would talk to the guy but my g/f refuses to show me who it is.. all i know is its a guy at her work and he has even called once when i was there so i know shes not lieing.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
1./ how did he get her number?

2./ Why doesn't she talk to him herself or threaten him? :confused:

3./ Why won't she show you who it is?

swizeguy

How dare you!?
1) her work.. they all have each other's numbers incase they cant make it in they have to call someone to get them to work.

2) she has told him quite a few times.

3) she knows that if i talked to him that i would prolly get angry with the guy and hurt him and no good would come out of that.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Ok, basically it needs to be dealt with, if he doesn't get the picture when even she tells him shes not interested then you need to solve it. Quite fast too, Cos you never know he might become obbessed...Not saying he will but if he doesnt get the picture the first few times, he needs sense knocked into him.

I'm not quite sure how you can go about it without really hurting him... 1, Emotionally, or 2, Physically.
You need to stop all interactions with the guy for him to get the picture... but i guess that would be very hard because they work together.
1 choice would be that she alerts her higher power (boss or someone) but i doubt you would want to get them involved.
This is definately harrasment so she could charge him on that....But thats a little harsh too soon.

I'm not sure which the second choice was...because i lost it while i was typing. I Will think of it though!

swizeguy

How dare you!?
haha thanks for the imput it is much appreciated... i told her that she needs to bluntly tell him that she doesnt want anything to do with him and pound it in beyond a doubt. I told her that sometimes people just dont get the hint. I hope that that works if not then i think i am going to have to do something. Maybe her father would be able to deal with the guy too.. Hes a lot more scary then i am..

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
She needs to report him to her boss. Unless he is her boss, in which case she should hire a lawyer.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Not your enemy said:
find out who that is ofcourse, maybe he has buch of homies that got his back
I think, that showing him that she does indeed have a boyfriend would work. He's probably thinking that she's just giving him a line of B.S., maybe swize should show up at her place of employment and take her out to lunch or something.

shep75

Tenderony
swizeguy said:
I suppoz it really doesnt.. I would talk to the guy but my g/f refuses to show me who it is.. all i know is its a guy at her work and he has even called once when i was there so i know shes not lieing.

you could go grab a stun gun, shock the shit out of him, and then you can donkey-stomp hishead a couple of times. :thumbsup: