WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

has anyone been to hell besides me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
u know i have realized that i am damned to earth for all eternaty u know but can they have some deasont food on this damn planet i have tryed everything and nothin suits my taste......................but wait i came back from hell that means that i am a vampire! shit that is right!yay! i rock but u know that i am on the move! haha but ne ways that is the worst thing that u can find out that u are lookin for food and u cant find it but then realize that u are a vampire!?!?!?!? man i suck! shit were is the god damn ppl here that are willin to do anything man that is weird that u have to forse ppl to be ur slave an do what ever in hell u want them too......damn that is hard to find ppl like that,that will do that for u!!!! i need some minions!!! haha is there any ppl that wanna be my minions? if so juss im me at DFairyFly@aol.com hahahaha :p :sword: can any one stop me? i can answer that NO! hahaha i am funny!!! juss try me :D

whatever you say, elizabeth bathory.

and yes, i have been to hell... i'm still there.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
i could be a minion to u..alls i got is luv in me and if anyone's nice enough i'll do almost anything for them..no one can stop the feelings inside me, they control my every thought and motion

...but if ur plans for evil, i'll have to back off cuz there's no evil within me and my luv cannot switch over to the dark side
i was once called vampire...now i hear i'm a sweetheart, go fig..it's great

I've been to Hell. I'm playing that level in Doom 3 at this very moment... :mad: :mad: :mad:

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
Seije said:
i could be a minion to u..alls i got is luv in me and if anyone's nice enough i'll do almost anything for them..no one can stop the feelings inside me, they control my every thought and motion

...but if ur plans for evil, i'll have to back off cuz there's no evil within me and my luv cannot switch over to the dark side
i was once called vampire...now i hear i'm a sweetheart, go fig..it's great
nice seije, most guys dont talk about love, they like to act kool

RGN-dRaGoN said:
feel da wub.

yeah... i'm full of it too...

(love, that is).

i used to not be that way... but i won't bore you with my life story :)

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
Unforgiven said:
feel da wub.

yeah... i'm full of it too...

(love, that is).

i used to not be that way... but i won't bore you with my life story :)
no no no... carry on, i got AAAAAAAAALLLLLL nite

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
RGN-dRaGoN said:
yea...where's the <3

i've always said i'm not the average guy...i still have no luv life, yet it's the only thing i can think about everyday and look forward to....i don't know who i'll ever end up with, i dont know if i've ever met the right person, there are those in mine but reasons i cannot push on
....and i think if i find no one after i'm 25...luv will die in me, darkness will consume me, and death will be right around the corner holding my dagger....

until then...i'm just going to be the sweet heart i am, nice to anyone who wishes to be the same, for now..i'm always here for anyone

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
i understand, having no love life can be quite harsh, just keep searching man, shes out there, dont give up, commiting suicide isnt the answer, i used to wanna commit suicide for bassicly the same reason u did, until my grandpa spoke to me, that one day, i was going to do it... i was practilly on my knees, almost looking for some tool, just to end it, when, he spoke to me, from heaven, telling me to hold on and telling me i had a purpose, and man, so do you we all have purposes, u just gotta take the time out, and find them. ur a good person seije, just keep searching

-Anthony

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
RGN-dRaGoN said:
i understand, having no love life can be quite harsh, just keep searching man, shes out there, dont give up, commiting suicide isnt the answer, i used to wanna commit suicide for bassicly the same reason u did, until my grandpa spoke to me, that one day, i was going to do it... i was practilly on my knees, almost looking for some tool, just to end it, when, he spoke to me, from heaven, telling me to hold on and telling me i had a purpose, and man, so do you we all have purposes, u just gotta take the time out, and find them. ur a good person seije, just keep searching

-Anthony
sumtimes i feel like i'll always be searching...but i'm sure the time will come...for now i will always hold true to my real personality..and let it live on, and the first girl that wants me for who i am, i'll hope things work out

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
vampirechick209 said:
u know i have realized that i am damned to earth for all eternaty u know but can they have some deasont food on this damn planet i have tryed everything and nothin suits my taste......................but wait i came back from hell that means that i am a vampire! shit that is right!yay! i rock but u know that i am on the move! haha but ne ways that is the worst thing that u can find out that u are lookin for food and u cant find it but then realize that u are a vampire!?!?!?!? man i suck! shit were is the god damn ppl here that are willin to do anything man that is weird that u have to forse ppl to be ur slave an do what ever in hell u want them too......damn that is hard to find ppl like that,that will do that for u!!!! i need some minions!!! haha is there any ppl that wanna be my minions? if so juss im me at DFairyFly@aol.com hahahaha :p :sword: can any one stop me? i can answer that NO! hahaha i am funny!!! juss try me :D
NooB

vampirechick209 said:
Man. And I thought www.wtf.com could have done a little better job on a background check when I joined, but this one here takes the coke cake.

If you have to say "I rock" you probably don't, or you smoke crack.

If you have to say "I'm funny" then you're probably Tom Arnold.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I was once in hell, but it was just a 20 minut layover on the way to Detroit

my quote on food and me being a vampire

wait wow wow wow u guys took it to the limit! GOD DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN?well i am not!i understand that i am the devil and i am a vampire but shit damn it is hard to find desont food on this damn planet nothing is right!
all i wanted to do is to make some ppl talk! shit why do ppl take me seriously?

BUT I DO LOVE THE ATTENCHION!

ohh and for the guy that says "he is a nice guy" then yea i am for evil but i dont have to be evil i can be a complete angel i think! :p :D :cool:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
vampirechick209 said:
wait wow wow wow u guys took it to the limit! GOD DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN?well i am not!i understand that i am the devil and i am a vampire but shit damn it is hard to find desont food on this damn planet nothing is right!
all i wanted to do is to make some ppl talk! shit why do ppl take me seriously?

BUT I DO LOVE THE ATTENCHION!

ohh and for the guy that says "he is a nice guy" then yea i am for evil but i dont have to be evil i can be a complete angel i think! :p :D :cool:
hey geuss what i am evil to we can be evil together, welcome to the evil club
6§Ic6

otepsoul said:
hey geuss what i am evil to we can be evil together, welcome to the evil club
6§Ic6
thats cool how do you do that little "s" symbol?

deus_ex_machina said:
thats cool how do you do that little "s" symbol?
hit alt+f4, then you have to reformat your hard drive and install windows 3.1 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.