WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

has anyone ever....

MsPunK

Tenderony
has anyone ever ended up having sex with one of their best mates?
me and a close friend ended up having sex the day before christmas eve and we shagged on xmas eve n boxing day. ive realised that he actually has fancied me for ages... but i dont really fancy him that much, it was just lust... now i dont know what to do cos i have to stop it but im scared hes never gonna talk to me again. we were really close and hes an intelligent bloke and really nice so i hope he understands but has anyone bin in this sort of situation and what happened?

lahotchick

lahottchick4ever
yes i have and it sucked but u know everything will come thro for u soon don´t woory but i can´t describe what i went through.lolz.buh-bye

pganem

Fresh Meat
It is too bad we cannot always discern between lust and love. I am not complaining mind you since I have known both and find that lust is a good thing as long as both parties are in agreement. There is nothing more horrible than feeling you have greater emotions for someone, which they do not have for you. The hurt comes from unfilled expectations. "Shagging" only elevates the level of expectation.

So in the end, you may have won the battle but lost the war at such a great cost. Lovers come and go, but friends are forever.

MsPunK

Tenderony
that is soo true expectations are what screws everything up . ive done this twice now, i should have learned my lesson, doh.

hmm... can't say i have.

sex is something i am unfamiliar with :)

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
lahotchick said:
yes i have and it sucked but u know everything will come thro for u soon don´t woory but i can´t describe what i went through.lolz.buh-bye
lolz! omfg you are soo cool. rofl asl? nvmd kk cool.

anyway, i can relate. One night i was utterly wasted and ended up walking my good friend home (who also was slightly intoxicated). this started out as simply a good friend gesture, i just wanted to make sure she got home ok. Well, it turns out i'd spent the night in her room.

Our friendship changed, but i wouldn't say it changed for the worse. We were neither closer nor more distant, but now there will always be this other bond that we have between us.

Needless to say, since that night ive slept with her countless other times... :) and its beenn great. Our friendship hasn't suffered in my opinion, but thats just because IM SO FREAKIN COOL!

good luck with yours.

PS. I've always loved the word "shagging", and i think its usage should be more widespread.

squarehead

ass raped by IE
why did u fuck in the first place. Ive been in kinda that situation but it wasnt that bad. We werent that close of friends. She approached me several times. I turned her down. dont commit. It destroys the friendship after u do shit like that. Ive seen that happen with couple of my friends.

Its gonna be hella hard to salvage the friendship now but i guess its worth a try. i can tell u really value him as a friend so just try to put it behind you or you guys could have an open conversation bout it. both would sort things out

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
friends with benefits! :thumbsup:

so long as you can laugh about it later, there are no problems

think of it like this... what better platform to launch a relationship from than a friendship??

and if its not like that, then thats ok as well... just don't get jealous if and when they start seeing someone else. That is when it gets messy.

I shagged my friend and we ended up together for 2 years... i wouldn't call that two years wasted, but we aren't together now. so you have to weigh it up and see what you want from all of this.

see .. I would actually like to be in a situation like that with a particular good friend of mine ... we're really close and show affection as it is .. but I'd really like to be in a sex-for-pleasure type of friendship .. just like when we're both single and get lonely we'd get a lil pickmeup haha :) .. just so long as it's comfortable before, during, and after, it's all good

good luck

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
Did You ever try gemmation ... at least it does not require any other participation :mfinger:

friends with benefits is bullshit, it's like communism, it looks good on paper, but human nature totally fucks it up. One person will develop feelings and bring down the whole system by saying "what do you think about being more than friends?" It's no good, and it will never work.

MsPunK

Tenderony
tbsrk said:
lolz! omfg you are soo cool. rofl asl? nvmd kk cool.

anyway, i can relate. One night i was utterly wasted and ended up walking my good friend home (who also was slightly intoxicated). this started out as simply a good friend gesture, i just wanted to make sure she got home ok. Well, it turns out i'd spent the night in her room.

Our friendship changed, but i wouldn't say it changed for the worse. We were neither closer nor more distant, but now there will always be this other bond that we have between us.

Needless to say, since that night ive slept with her countless other times... :) and its beenn great. Our friendship hasn't suffered in my opinion, but thats just because IM SO FREAKIN COOL!

good luck with yours.

PS. I've always loved the word "shagging", and i think its usage should be more widespread.

yeh we use shagging HELL of alot over here in ol england, the situation is still abit screwed, we decided to go out, then broke it off after a day, lol, and now we both want to be with eachother. we are really good mates tho so i think its gonna be ok. well work it out, innit.