WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Has anyone toked BHO?

Blaze Daily

<b>Banned - What an Asshat!</b>
Yeah - BHO is cannabis oil. There's many ways to make cannabis oil, but personally I find only the finest cannabis makes the best oil. If you use schwag, you get schwaggy oil. Sometimes my oil is amber, to clear yellow. Other times its black. This is dependent on many factors too numerous to hitherto list. The high from oil is supreme, its equal to cocaine. I've done coke, speed, lsd, cactus, opium...Cannabis oil doesn't rank up there with LSD or Speed, but definately coke.

I remember doing an 1/8th of speed. I danced for 10 hours into the wee morn. It's fucked.

Never done ecstasy because of the death rate. Stupid I know.

But cannabis oil (BHO) is pretty neat. Anyone toked the oil?

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
blaze mate.. everyone has done everything.. including that adam you're so scared of.. you have the common misconception of the stoned, that you are unique, interesting and somewhat sociably viable..

i'm telling your mom.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
back on this kick huh?

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
Just when I think I've read the stupidest thread ever, you go and post another. wow. :surrendr: do you have seriously have anything more interesting to add?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
lady victoria said:
Just when I think I've read the stupidest thread ever, you go and post another. wow. :surrendr: do you have seriously have anything more interesting to add?

Drugs are really, really bad?

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
whoah... this thread has gone down faster than a deranged chronic stoner's bank account balance