WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Has Wizardly Friend jumped on the what is bandwagon or the make fun of what is bw?

Which bandwagon?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wizardly Friend said:
i cant decide which "bandwagon" i've jumped on when i made this post the "what is" badnwagon or the "make fun of bandwagon" bandwagon. it seams to be slowly turning towards the latter
So which has the President of the Internt, Wizardly Friend, jumped on? The "what is" bandwagon or the "make fun of what is" bandwagon?

:horse:

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
LOL, i jumped on them all at once, because i've also jumped on the "bandwagon whore" bandwagon

WizardlyFriend said:
LOL, i jumped on them all at once, because i've also jumped on the "bandwagon whore" bandwagon
Now we need a new poll for that.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Guide to coolness : if you're IHateTheFCC, you can easily become cool in 3 simple steps.

1. Buy a gun and ammo at the local Wal-Mart
2. Load the gun
3. Shoot yourself in the face (make sure your ugly face is destroyed)

Good job! You are now cooler than you ever were or would have been!

jamesp

In Memory...
That was pretty harsh, but considering the circumstances, and these idiotic threads, I'll allow it ..... this time.

Iron Newt

Banned - What an Asshat!
slayed, or self slayed? either way, nice one.

Status
Not open for further replies.