WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

has wtf always been this slow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
So; You are saying that you just caught up? Welcome home man! :party:

Jung

???
Premium
It's not slow for me. Just out of curiousity, are you using the "Tweak Network Settings" extension?" If so, that's bad and can cause slower page loads.

shep

Local alcoholic
Bullshyt said:
I have aol, that explains it all for me.
Now i see why your so fucked up :p

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Yeah, aol has made me permanently insane, damn them motherfuckers!!!!
Ya know, blowing their whole fucking hearquarters would be fun, but I've said that a couple thousand times.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
junglizm said:
It's not slow for me. Just out of curiousity, are you using the "Tweak Network Settings" extension?" If so, that's bad and can cause slower page loads.
Yes,it does run a bit slower. You don't notice,because life for you just......
....t..u..r...d..s...along. That,and you use a "TurboShitter 2000 S.U.X." for a computer,that we know is beyond fucking up.

It's been like this,since the last time the site went down.
No...It's not,"Tweak Network Settings" extension?" <--C'mon.
This is the only site running slower. Check "Soup",if you don't think so.

No,this isn't a flame.(before you geht your spandex in a bind) If it seems to be....who cares,it's B&T.

shep

Local alcoholic
gehtfuct said:
....t..u..r...d..s...along. That,and you use a "TurboShitter 2000 S.U.X." for a computer,that we know is beyond fucking up.

No,this isn't a flame.(before you geht your spandex in a bind) If it seems to be....who cares,it's B&T.
B&T?wtf is that? :D

Jung

???
Premium
gehtfuct said:

TL;DR

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
junglizm said:
TL;DR? What the fuck is that?
Are you tying to tell me something? Spit it out. I'll still pretend to understand your jibberish.
TL;DR...what? True Love;Dookie Rods? I'm sure you'll tell me it means some computer smacktard dickspeak,that only breakbeat scientists give two fucks about. But,go on anyhoo.

BTW Jung,I know we go way back and all. This is B&T,so don't let it geht you down if I seem to be sarcastic. The wife still want's you to host the tuppaware and dildo party. See you next week. :D :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
gehtfuct said:
TL;DR? What the fuck is that?
Are you tying to tell me something? Spit it out. I'll still pretend to understand your jibberish.
TL;DR...what? True Love;Dookie Rods? I'm sure you'll tell me it means some computer smacktard dickspeak,that only breakbeat scientists give two fucks about. But,go on anyhoo.
Too long; didn't read.
gehtfuct said:
BTW Jung,I know we go way back and all. This is B&T,so don't let it geht you down if I seem to be sarcastic. The wife still want's you to host the tuppaware and dildo party. See you next week. :D :thumbsup:
Yeah, I "geht" that, but "your" showing your true character if you feel the need to make every post inside B&T a (blatant) flame.

P.S. Don't worry, there are plenty of "those" kinds of clubs on Bourbon St., we just tend to stay away from the "happy" section, but I'll point you in the direction of a "good time."

P.P.S """"

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
junglizm said:
Too long; didn't read.
Didn't read,or can't read? Sorry,I didn't have any cool lights or graphs to geht your attention.

junk said:
Yeah, I "geht" that, but "your" showing your true character if you feel the need to make every post inside B&T a (blatant) flame.
My true character? Dude,don't assume to know shit. You wouldn't know my "true" character,if I perched it on your face.
So don't try to school me.
bigdogJ said:
P.S. Don't worry, there are plenty of "those" kinds of clubs on Bourbon St., we just tend to stay away from the "happy" section, but I'll point you in the direction of a "good time."
I'm sure there is. Know this;I don't do the gay scene. Sorry.
But If I do "geht" lost,and I run into you,I'll tip if you do a good job dancing.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
I don't sense any slowerness? Just same Wtf.com. But the first time you load up the reply box, It takes a bit longer.

tzedek

Original Member
i meant like slow as in nobody ever posts anymore :(

Descent

Hella Constipated
I've been noticing the same thing...it really went downhill in the past couple of months.

tzedek

Original Member
Descent said:
I've been noticing the same thing...it really went downhill in the past couple of months.

yeah, :( not just the number of posts but the quality of them too...

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Yeah, I've noticed that lately, it must be all these dumb motherfuckers coming in posting about 2 stupid things, then permanently leaving, at least they don't help any.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Ah, sorry. Well it seems with the arrival of even stupider noobs, has made the site go stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.