WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hasslehoff

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
Is David Hasslehoff making a comeback??

Here in oz, it has recently become chic to wear shirts printied with his image, or little sayings to honour him.

Is this happening over in the states??? or are Aussies just stupid?

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
chucktheskiffie said:

Here in oz, it has recently become chic to wear shirts printied with his image, or little sayings to honour him.

Aussies have always been stupid. Where haev you been?

(No, Hasslehoff isn´t making a comeback in the states... Or at least wasn´t when I lived there... Since he was never really big in the first place, it wouldn´t be a comeback anyway.)

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
No chics here in the US are drewling over that old piece of shit. I don't think a lot of girls really know who he is or don't realize it. We don't have any kind of shirts here with his pic all over it...lol. I think it is just where you live. :thumbsup:

EEEEWWWWW, Gross! david hasslehoff is all hairy and lumpy and generally smarmy and icky! Maybe that makes me a minority, but I think he is totally puke worthy. Thinking he is hot is like wanting to fuck your grandpa; sick, depraved and just plain wrong. YUCK!

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
i gotta tell you though.... i actually bought a shirt that says "Goin off like the Hoff" with a picture of him on it... it actually works!!! chicks are digging it everywhere in sydney!!

Zoso

Zappafied
chucktheskiffie said:

Biggest movie of the year: a Guest star in Sponge Bob Squarepants the Movie.... i dont think he will be coming back any time soon.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
hes the devil man........the devil i tell ye.....

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Nymphchick said:
hey he was in dodge ball, he is comming back. just you wait and see.

My five yr old daughter without prompting stated "that was the worse movie I have ever seen" Derr, if you found anything about dodgeball remotely funny, please move as far north from the Canadian/ US border as possible. Thank you, and good luck with the igloo.

Zoso said:
Biggest movie of the year: a Guest star in Sponge Bob Squarepants the Movie.... i dont think he will be coming back any time soon.

yeah, man.....that just what he wants you to think; hes gonna make a covert little comeback, sneaking cameos and bit parts, then WHAM! hes gonna be everywhere....Instead of pictures of the saints, buddha or jesus, ppl are gonna be venerating hasslehoff, they'll add his bust to mt rushmore, he'll be controling us like robots.... (there may also be flying saucers involved in this scenario, we'll see how it pans out.)

Me? I'm gonna build an underground safety bunker and start laying in supplies... :soldier:

<*facetious*>