WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hate My Family!!

IMNOTANGRY

Banned - What an Asshat!
I Hate My Family My Dad Beats Me Up Im Adopted And My Brother Rapes Me And My Mom Wont Even Talk To Me Im Gonna Kill Them !!!!!!!!!!!

Hend

The Redeeming One
1) That sucks.

2) See you in jail on counts of murder.

3) Runaway or if you're too much of a pussy, wait til you have a job and move out to a small apartment or something.

4) Why do you capitalize Every Fucking Word??

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
IMNOTANGRY said:
I Hate My Family My Dad Beats Me Up Im Adopted And My Brother Rapes Me And My Mom Wont Even Talk To Me Im Gonna Kill Them !!!!!!!!!!!
umm u ever think of call social services or the cops

Seventh

Banned - What an Asshat!
Feh.

IMNOTANGRY said:
Whoa, I actually almost felt pity here. If you hate your family then confront them or bitch at them. If your dad beats you up then call the police or run away, if the Police catch you they can drag you back home but then if you run for the door they can't do anything because you have a law of freedom(I would know, I have a runaway sister and I heard the police telling my dad this), If your brother rapes you then call the cops or whatever the hell, because if I was a girl I wouldn't take that bullshit., If you're mom won't talk to you then maybe she's suffering from a depression, or maybe she's recovering from something, or even possibly she hates you. Don't kill them, get your dad arrested, your brother arrested or possibly sent to a death penalty/life in jail, but you can't really do much about your mom.

IMNOTANGRY

Banned - What an Asshat!
Its all taken care of now, I hired this dude to take them all out, my friends brother has mafia contacts.

Seventh

Banned - What an Asshat!
Not a good idea. Get him to stop because if this goes on, you're in risk of charges of indirect assault for hiring people to do the job for you, unless you like pay them extra for secrecy.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Wtf.. I say let them hit you blue in the face, at least you get a proper family and learn the hard life. Otherwise you can fuck urself and go cry about it.

well i'll keep an eye on the news, but my instinct is that this is all bullshit :rolleyes:

if not call the police

that's why i said if it's true call the police - much better than the mafia.

but i see nothing that convinces me it's valid

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
No the mafia is much better... Or let them kick you ass all the time with the old "style" of raising your kids. I think we should keep the old style.

If this is true, you might as well kill them yourself. Do it for self satisfaction. I suggest gettin a nice .44 Desert Eagle[lots of ammo, of course]..and go home. Then let's see if they want to touch you.

IMNOTANGRY

Banned - What an Asshat!
I actually bought a Glock 18 today, and suddenly the only one touching me is my mother, because my brother is dead and my dad is at work.

i know how you feel man. My dad used to beat me and even when i did call the cops my mom would lie and say she just fell and she thinks thats abuse and shit like that. It sucked I moved out. I am 16 and I have a baby girl. My dad beat me while I was pg. now my kid has to pay for it. It sucks. The best thing to do is... just get out of there. Move out i dont know but if u r 15 you can divorse your family... u should look into that. and dont use the mafia its not gonna work and you could be put in jail for the rest of your life for it. I use to want to kill my step dad in the middle of the night... i would actually plan it out... i always chickened tho. but now i live on my own and my mom finally kicked him out. he would hit her and my sisters too.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Halfpintrocker said:
i know how you feel man. My dad used to beat me and even when i did call the cops my mom would lie and say she just fell and she thinks thats abuse and shit like that. It sucked I moved out. I am 16 and I have a baby girl. My dad beat me while I was pg. now my kid has to pay for it. It sucks. The best thing to do is... just get out of there. Move out i dont know but if u r 15 you can divorse your family... u should look into that. and dont use the mafia its not gonna work and you could be put in jail for the rest of your life for it. I use to want to kill my step dad in the middle of the night... i would actually plan it out... i always chickened tho. but now i live on my own and my mom finally kicked him out. he would hit her and my sisters too.
Do anyone beside me see the sarcasm in this?

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
8th time now I've read this from halfpintrocker. She says the SAME damn thing in everyone of her fucking posts. Its gotten old.