WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

hater??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephy96

Banned - What an Asshat!
You wanna keep laughing...Here is some more bad rep for ya. Laugh about that...hahaha
i can only guess who that was......cuddlemuffin, why u gotta be a hater for?

CuddleMuffin said:
Who the fuck is the one the put in my rep power that I am a whore? Come on who? Someone has to give themselves up. Well I cannot explain it but its not red or green its gray...what the fuck does the gray mean? Now when I find out, they will get flamed bad!!!!
and yeah i did call you a WHORE..... looks like that got ur panties in a bunch huh :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
nameless_girl96 said:
You wanna keep laughing...Here is some more bad rep for ya. Laugh about that...hahaha
i can only guess who that was....cuddlemuffin......and yeah i did call you a WHORE..... looks like that got ur panties in a bunch huh :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:
what?

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff

Originally Posted by CuddleMuffin
Who the fuck is the one the put in my rep power that I am a whore? Come on who? Someone has to give themselves up. Well I cannot explain it but its not red or green its gray...what the fuck does the gray mean? Now when I find out, they will get flamed bad!!!!

and yeah i did call you a WHORE..... looks like that got ur panties in a bunch huh
Why must the world confuse me? :surrendr:

captainMeh.

Guardian of the Meh.
hahaha, oh the drama. it sears my heart like a t-bone over a stack of coals.
(note the texas reference.)

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Grey means,the gimp hasn't been around long enough to do squat to your rep. In other words,they need more posts.

If It makes you less pissed and more creamy,here's a big fat juicy green one from BIGdaddygehtfuct. :thumbsup:

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
gehtfuct said:
Grey means,the gimp hasn't been around long enough to do squat to your rep. In other words,they need more posts.

If It makes you less pissed and more creamy,here's a big fat juicy green one from BIGdaddygehtfuct. :thumbsup:
rep is overrated says the DEA

Fugly

Tenderony
Rep is overrated but cat fights between teenage chicks is most certainly underrated. TAKE IT OFF!! TAKE IT OFF!!!

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Fugly said:
Rep is overrated but cat fights between teenage chicks is most certainly underrated. TAKE IT OFF!! TAKE IT OFF!!!
Hahaha, Teen, Teen? Wtf, I am not a teen, I am 20 soon to be 21 in about 6 1/2 months. I hardly call that a teen. I just like to be one pissed off bitch thats all.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
nameless_girl96 said:

and yeah i did call you a WHORE..... looks like that got ur panties in a bunch huh :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:
God damn, Jesus Christ, could you just for once, just SHUT THE FUCK UP! I cannot stand reading your god awful posts with your god awful writing. It gives me a head ach reading your shit.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
nameless_girl96 said:
i was editing that....go ahead read it again

gotcha!

how do you look at your rep power and see what people wrote?

Fugly

Tenderony
CuddleMuffin said:
Hahaha, Teen, Teen? Wtf, I am not a teen, I am 20 soon to be 21 in about 6 1/2 months. I hardly call that a teen. I just like to be one pissed off bitch thats all.
Uh huh. You act about 15. You know you feel inadequate about your age when you add the months too. I'm 20 and a half so im am so much more mature then any teenager.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Fugly said:
Uh huh. You act about 15. You know you feel inadequate about your age when you add the months too. I'm 20 and a half so im am so much more mature then any teenager.
ok, look if I was a teen, I would have been in school not at home on WTF at 9:47am.

captainMeh.

Guardian of the Meh.
CuddleMuffin said:
ok, look if I was a teen, I would have been in school not at home on WTF at 9:47am.
weeerd... unemployment/underemployment rocks. i'm gonna go take a nap.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
nameless_girl96 said:

Takes one to know one??

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
captainMeh. said:
weeerd... unemployment/underemployment rocks. i'm gonna go take a nap.
Oh, I have a job, I am just off today. I usually work everynight from 5 to close and on weekends either mornings or nights...sometimes both.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
TwisT said:
Takes one to know one??
And I am not a whore. Whores sleep around with 50 different guys. They where slutty ass clothes, and they are on the streets. Whores also usually have a sexually transmitted disease. Do I really look like a whore in my pic?...come on now.

Status
Not open for further replies.