WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hauling Ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok hauling ass. so you like to have wet fart contests with your ummm teacher is it? well besides the fact, that was the grossest thing i ever heard a girl post, its truely wrong on so many levels! if you like stanky ass panties and brown stains on your cooch, thats your choice! but you truely give girls a bad name! like whos gonna wanna go down on a chick after reading that shit! like really! have some respect for yourself, if not you then the female race! its bad enough if men feel the need to share that stuff, but please! i enjoy a good gross out story, but wet stanky ass farts! thats so gross! if you ever grow up enough to understand what hygene is or oral sex, then you'll give up on " i wanna be better then boyz" stuff and shower, or throw out your undies! you made me hang my head in shame for all women today! :happysad:

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
I just read her posts and I'm in a state of confusion.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Hauling Ass? As in she's got a huge ass to haul around? Could explain why she's so damn bitchy.

Let's all chip in and buy her a wheel barrow for her cheeks.

that's disgusting, farting with a teacher. Well now her boyfriend has lube for their anal. :terr:

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
I bet it really happened too.. (BakEd's level of sarcasm is OFF THE SCALE)
People who would even think about doing that, or lying about doing it, should be dragged into town square, staked to a plywood board, then have hardened dog turds shot at them using a potato gun. (or something of that nature)

And Nympho, do you really give blow jobs? :D

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
UberSkippy said:
Hauling Ass? As in she's got a huge ass to haul around? Could explain why she's so damn bitchy.

Let's all chip in and buy her a wheel barrow for her cheeks.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
UberSkippy

DIZNUTS said:
That or the paranoia. Ease off the "sauce", Diz. ;)

I'm the master.

(before anyone else does it......of bating.)

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Nymphchick said:
its bad enough if men feel the need to share that stuff, but please!

Why you gotta drag men into this, this must obviously be a female pastime :rolleyes:

I mean come'on ... wet farts? Even men don't take it that far ... and if they did, we sure would'nt talk about it ... eeewwwww :p

Status
Not open for further replies.