WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Have a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
I have a question for anyone who can help. I tryed putting it in the computer forum but no one wanted to read my thread in there, so I will put it here.

Does anyone know a good site where I can find some good funny humorous birthday ecards, not some cheesy shit either?

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
You took the time to look up her other thread and didnt bother to try and help her out.....dumb

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Try using an internet search engine, not a message board. Good luck.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
I did, then I kept getting these cheesy ones and got tired of looking for some good ones and thought maybe I could get some help. Damn, do people really have to be this fucking rude for some fucking help. Jesus fucking christ, just somebody close this fucking thread, and I won't bother posting here no more, you may have just lost one of your posters. Sorry for all the friends I do have, you may see me, you may not.

XsweetnessX

Banned - What an Asshat!
i was just wondering why she made two threads about this...she should of have waited for people to respond before starting a whole new thread about the same thing. im sorry

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Cuddles said:
Oh now lets not get all pissy. People don't mind helping, just doesn't look like anyone has one off the top of thier head.

Status
Not open for further replies.