WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Have any of you cunts watched Drawn Together

In Canada, and 9:30 PM, or 12:00 AM, on Channel 44 in a quant town called Brampton, is aired a show called Drawn Together. It's the only good reality on TV, because it generally has 8 different styles of animated characters living together. One of them is Ling Ling.

Ling Ling is a battle card monster who speaks only Japanese. And better yet, sometimes with Engrish subtitles. She generally enjoys killing people, and hates doing dishes. Her character was designed to make fun of anime, and more specifically, Pokemon.

I will say this one more time:

THE CHARACTER IN MY FUCKING AVATAR IS NOT A POKEMON. IT'S LING LING, AND LING LING OWNS EVERYTHING, FROM ANTS, TO GOD.

So when you see my avatar, don't say I have shitty taste in anime, know I have good taste in comedy.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Anime sucks, why do you have Pokemon in your avatar?

Bibas

That's Illogical.
Yeah, i mean - this damn Pikachu you have in your avatar is just sad...

That is SOOOOOO not pikachu. It's more of a cross between Raichu(sp?) and Pikachu.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
tbsrk said:
Anime sucks, why do you have Pokemon in your avatar?
No, you dont understand. I've watched drawn together on comedy central since the first one aired. It's funny as shit.
It's an animated series that pokes fun at reality tv. A bunch of different animated characters, all living in one house. There's a josse and the pussycats girl, a princess, a super hero, Ling Ling, and a few others.
The show is some pretty sick humor, made for adults.
Check out some of the trailers. DRAWN TOGETHER

Descent

Hella Constipated
Awaken said:
That is SOOOOOO not pikachu. It's more of a cross between Raichu(sp?) and Pikachu.
HOLY SHIT! I forgot that little dude even existed until now.

Nostalgia++.

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
No, you dont understand. I've watched drawn together on comedy central since the first one aired. It's funny as shit.
It's an animated series that pokes fun at reality tv. A bunch of different animated characters, all living in one house. There's a josse and the pussycats girl, a princess, a super hero, Ling Ling, and a few others.
The show is some pretty sick humor, made for adults.
Check out some of the trailers. DRAWN TOGETHER
a video game (sorta zelda) guy whose gay, an overweight 40's cartoon icon, and a perverted pig (i guess?)

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Descent said:
HOLY SHIT! I forgot that little dude even existed until now.

Nostalgia++.
Ahh…. tucked it away in the cobweb-ridden corner of your mind, right next to "Pogs".

Awaken said:
I now ask all of you to direct your hatred and half hearted insults to Awaken. See, where I was able to put an awesome Drawn Together character in my avatar, this man actually remembers the name of a pokemon other than pikachu. Which is much sadder than what I have running for me. Anyhow, I have a wicked picture of Kanye West armed and ready to be launched as my avatar whenever I feel like it.

PS: Pogs sucked ass. They were cardboard circles. It's sad that they became a trend.

MaxPower said:
Ahh…. tucked it away in the cobweb-ridden corner of your mind, right next to "Pogs".

Pogs owned...le sigh.

I now ask all of you to direct your hatred and half hearted insults to Awaken. See, where I was able to put an awesome Drawn Together character in my avatar, this man actually remembers the name of a pokemon other than pikachu. Which is much sadder than what I have running for me. Anyhow, I have a wicked picture of Kanye West armed and ready to be launched as my avatar whenever I feel like it.
OK, dude, I was messing with you. Apparently you can't take a joke, but I forgive you :)

Awaken said:
OK, dude, I was messing with you. Apparently you can't take a joke, but I forgive you :)
I fully understand it was a joke. It wasn't even a good joke. But I still felt inclined towards using you as an advertisement for my crazy Kanye West avatar.
I think I shall use it now.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Max said:
We had "Retro Week" at out lunch table in school. Chris must have brought in a stack of pogs two feet high, with slammers, all in a black pog case with "CHRISTOPHER" written in circle-ended letters.

Adam brought his in, which were mostly generic.

Get this: Nobody knows nor cares about who Chris and Adam is. So just say 'My friend', or 'this person'

Descent

Hella Constipated
Hobo said:
Get this: Nobody knows nor cares about who Chris and Adam is. So just say 'My friend', or 'this person'
Eh, I find it more personal to use names.

^
lol

Yeah, Drawn Together is pretty damn humorous.
And Pogs were the shit. I still got all of mine.