WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

have u ever had a moment when..

Yodaboy144

Official N00B
spontanious boner pops up

u are mad and u cant tell ne1 y, and every1 asks and u have to deny theyre request

everyone gets the wrong impression of u

ur hated 4 no reason

u live with a bitch (or bitchette) and life sux because of them, and theyre assholes

ur assigned a job jus because of ur sex/gender/race/heritage etc.

i had all of those moments in one day, life sux

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yodaboy144 said:

u are mad and u cant tell ne1 y, and every1 asks and u have to deny theyre request

ur hated 4 no reason

u live with a bitch (or bitchette) and life sux because of them, and theyre assholes

and you have more problems coming AIMboy..

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
im not sure but aim lingo is frowned upon...no wait im pretty sure about it.
good luck learning how to type.

GamerGuy87

I am sexy...Oh yea...
Yodaboy144 said:

ur hated 4 no reason

-I get unexpected boners everyday, I go to UNLV. HOT CHICKS GALORE. It lets me know my heads on straight.

-Well sometimes its good to talk about what's bothering you. Oh hey, it seems like someone actually gives a shit. So tell them what's bothering you.

-There's a lot of ignorant people out there, fuck em.

-My family and relatives hate me for being born, they tell me everytime we have a family gathering, there's a few threads about them in Dearly detested....Fuck em.

-My roommmate...There's another thread about him, go read it if you want.

-I just got my old job back at the Bookstore, because the Manager(A Dude) got into trouble for only having female employees. So, I got called back, since I'm the only guy available with current training.