WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Have u ever seen a Flying Lawnmower?

Zamite

SubitusNex
Flying Lawnmower movie

Enjoy..... L0lz

I wanna build one of those!!!!!!!!

Of course a simple FLYING LANDMOWER wouldn't make me happy.. why? cose those can't be ridden.. to be fun I want to build an Hoverboard!!!!!!

Like this one

Afterwards I'll be a Happy, dead, man... :D

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
that shits pretty sick. id be sending one of them towards anyone i thinks an asshole

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
once I heard someone ask "why is the sky blue?" and the reply back to them was "because if it was green you wouldnt know where to stop mowing".... I spose that wasnt entirely accurate...

HAHA! That's great! I love that song. Anyone know what it's called? Oh wait, lemme guess. UTFSE? rofl.

great thread, btw :thumbsup:

Who said n00bs can't do anything right?

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
its called "cotton eyed joe" by nina simone. in my opinion it mixes two genres that are bad enough on their own:
square dancing and pop

Anyone else seen the other novelty planes made by these guys, they rule, I shall try to find link.

Zamite

SubitusNex
WILD said:
Anyone else seen the other novelty planes made by these guys, they rule, I shall try to find link.
well I don't like them as much as the flying lawnmower.. it rockz0rs.. lol but here's teh link flying stuff just scroll down till u find the flying witch!

Peace out