Have we heard it all before

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
I'm i sucker is there hope?

Dunno about you guys but I was suckered in by the prundent yet unstantuated speech by Biden. Being a non-American, id love to hear what's yoru opinion (by the seemingly human, reasonable declaration) of the president of the United States? Believe he might be the pupet that breaks the mould or another fuckwit to damn it all?

• 1LOL
Reactions: 1 user

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium

Dunno about you guys but I was suckered in by the prundent yet unstantuated speech by Biden. Being a non-American, id love to hear what's yoru opinion (by the seemingly human, reasonable declaration) of the president of the United States? Believe he might be the pupet that breaks the mould or another fuckwit to damn it all?
You need to run this thru an american language spellcheck,
if your really from another country....mind your own fuckin business about our president and worry about your own government's bullshit.

• 1Disagree

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff

Worry more about Boris.

• 3LOL
Reactions: 2 users

Out2Lunch

☠️
Biden is a fuckwit who's tried two previous times to be president but failed because back in those days the media actually called him out on his bullshit. From what I can see, he only got the presidency this time around because so many people were indoctrinated with Trump derangement syndrome they couldn't tell their heads from their asses.

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
I've literally spent almost $4,000 on Steam Games since 2007 ...

STEAM.png

:mystery:

Last edited:
  • 1Like

TheRover

Nothing
Biden is a fuckwit who's tried two previous times to be president but failed because back in those days the media actually called him out on his bullshit. From what I can see, he only got the presidency this time around because so many people were indoctrinated with Trump derangement syndrome they couldn't tell their heads from their asses.

I think a monkey with down syndrome could’ve beaten Trump. Although admittedly that would’ve made it difficult for every “celebrity” to have endorsed. I said difficult not impossible . Go “The Rock” Sorry this is none of my business. I hate Biden.

• 1Smite

Out2Lunch

☠️
I think a monkey with down syndrome could’ve beaten Trump. Although admittedly that would’ve made it difficult for every “celebrity” to have endorsed. I said difficult not impossible . Go “The Rock” Sorry this is none of my business. I hate Biden.
A monkey with down syndrome did beat him.

• 1LOL
  • 1Smite
Reactions: 1 users

Ryan McAury

Investigator
You need to run this thru an american language spellcheck,
if your really from another country....mind your own fuckin business about our president and worry about your own government's bullshit.
Come on. Americans hardly can write proper English themselves. Never heard there really are countries outside the USA?
And, because your leader seems to have something to do with a RED BUTTON, we gladly give you an advice to retreat all your fucking troops back to the USA, and mind your own business.

Your posts are bad.
You could understand it, don't you?

No, both reps and dems are indoctrinated. Money runs the show in the USA. The president is just a puppet of Wall Street and the Military Industrial Complex.

A monkey with down syndrome did beat him.
Don't make fun of disabled people.

• 1Like

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
I think Biden was the better choice. Do I like him? Nope.
And that's the sad thing about politics these days. What happened to being able to vote in a president you're excited about? Biden isn't the worst or best choice. But by far better than the train wreck of a dumpster fire running against him. Give me Neil deGrasse Tyson for President, I'd vote all day.

• 1Agree

Ryan McAury

Investigator
Well.. Read my lips. Biden will probably be able to give Americans a better life, but it comes at a price..
The price tag says: Military Industry Complex

• 2Disagree
Reactions: 1 users

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
And that's the sad thing about politics these days. What happened to being able to vote in a president you're excited about? Biden isn't the worst or best choice. But by far better than the train wreck of a dumpster fire running against him. Give me Neil deGrasse Tyson for President, I'd vote all day.
Without spinning like a broken record, I got a feeling this whole machine is well rehersed and less than cosier. Pretty cool that a petition has been floating about the UK to make misleading the public by my illegal. I doubt the powers at be will bring that into law. I wonder how the establishment can ever become the voice of the masses when, on average, there are 3 to 1 lobbyists to every politician. What can be done to change this? Obviously protesting isn't an option at the moment as you'll likely end up in custody for stepping outside your house. Any creative souls out there that can see through this political quagmire?

Ryan McAury

Investigator
No, society is built on lies. Those who are in control are hiding. What you see is a virtual reality show. You see Biden, but in reality there is a war industry that wants to earn money by selling arms, and kill people. It doesn't matter if America has a rep or dem president.
The people is armed, by constitution. Armed to use their weapons against oppression, at least, that was the purpose.
But the people isn't organized. And that is as old as the road to Rome. Divide and rule.