Have we heart it all before

Seanoff

Hoodrat
I'm i sucker is there hope?

Dunno about you guys but I was suckered in by the prundent yet unstantuated speech by Biden. Being a non-American, id love to hear what's yoru opinion (by the seemingly human, reasonable declaration) of the president of the United States? Believe he might be the pupet that breaks the mould or another fuckwit to damn it all?

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium

Dunno about you guys but I was suckered in by the prundent yet unstantuated speech by Biden. Being a non-American, id love to hear what's yoru opinion (by the seemingly human, reasonable declaration) of the president of the United States? Believe he might be the pupet that breaks the mould or another fuckwit to damn it all?
You need to run this thru an american language spellcheck,
if your really from another country....mind your own fuckin business about our president and worry about your own government's bullshit.

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff

Worry more about Boris.

• 1LOL
Reactions: 1 user