have you ever been to a brothel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

icka

:)
1,775
8
352
id go to a brothel if i could.. but not for men for woman! just because im the sort of person that wants to experience everything at least once
 

Unforgiven

That Guy
11,086
702
562
hmm... lemme think...

mondays i go to the one on 44th Ave
wednesdays i go to the one on 72nd Ave
fridays i go to the one on 200 street...

tuesdays and thursdays i work so i could afford going...

saturday and sunday are my days off :)
 

icka

:)
1,775
8
352
smoke-it said:
Dunno wtf it is, and no I haven't been to one.

whats up with people not knowing what ab rothel is... bro... dictionary.com was a wonderful invention!

im in a bitchy mood tonight.. so dont take my craziness personal!
 

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
1,622
12
38
icka said:
whats up with people not knowing what ab rothel is... bro... dictionary.com was a wonderful invention!

im in a bitchy mood tonight.. so dont take my craziness personal!

Dude eat more chocolate, it'll mellow you out. But yeah, haven't been, don't necessarily want too, though, it'd be fun to buy a friend the night with one of the uglies. :thumbsup:
 

MsPunK

Tenderony
241
0
0
icka, you really get on my tits. i think its your cute smiling face. and your cute little posts.
im sure youre very nice, but still... tits.....
 

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
1,782
1
0
lilstonerkat said:
icka, you really get on my tits. i think its your cute smiling face. and your cute little posts.
im sure youre very nice, but still... tits.....
Ladies and Gentlemen.. Mrs. Sophisticated.
 

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
1,218
0
0
Lame guy over here...
While in the Army
I dabbeled in the local "resorts"....
BudaPest...

S. Korea...

Mexico...


 

icka

:)
1,775
8
352
lilstonerkat said:
icka, you really get on my tits. i think its your cute smiling face. and your cute little posts.
im sure youre very nice, but still... tits.....

im sorry to hear this.

but as long as im on your tits i think i need to take advantage!

eh.. im not really that nice i just pretend sometimes!
 

MsPunK

Tenderony
241
0
0
icka said:
im sorry to hear this.

but as long as im on your tits i think i need to take advantage!

eh.. im not really that nice i just pretend sometimes!

lol, while youre there love ;)
 

tzedek

Original Member
2,515
4
38
DanGeo23 said:
Lame guy over here...
While in the Army
I dabbeled in the local "resorts"....
BudaPest...

S. Korea...

Mexico...




ok well, was it cheap? if so then thats a different story
 
Status
Not open for further replies.