Banned - What an Asshat!
DanGeo23 said:
Lame guy over here...
While in the Army

I dabbeled in the local "resorts"....
BudaPest...
S. Korea...
Mexico...

That's cool, considering you have a wife and kids, right? Wow, I guess the "independent conservative" is showing his true colors.

Creep. :mfinger:

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
That's cool, considering you have a wife and kids, right? Wow, I guess the "independent conservative" is showing his true colors.

Creep.
yeah... it was cool... I had a blast.... I suppose you prefer it when guys go out to bars and pick up chicks.. promise them the world... "you are sooo beautiful".... "I think I love you"... then fuck them and leave them.. bruising thier self-esteem...

... I was in the Army... almost every guy on this forum woulda done it..
BudaPest was the best.. it was like going to a stripbar.. complete with stages, poles and couches... only after your lapdance you could decide to take her upstairs and fuck her..

... as far as being married... you assume that I did this while I was married.. I wasn't... my wife knows that I banged a couple prostitutes while on active duty..

icka

:)
DanGeo23 said:
yeah... it was cool... I had a blast.... I suppose you prefer it when guys go out to bars and pick up chicks.. promise them the world... "you are sooo beautiful".... "I think I love you"... then fuck them and leave them.. bruising thier self-esteem...

i realize we are talking about prostitues and brothels... however that comment aggitated me.

do guys actually look at going to the bar like that? that they can bring some drunk girl home, tell her "i think i love you", fuck her, and then send her home?

do girls actually go along with that? if a guy at a bar told me he loved me i would laugh in his face.

i was at a abr recently with some friends. me and this super hot guy started flirting. he was buying me drinks, and then he invited me to go see his car (which i did because i like cars). then he starts telling me about his house. how he just bought a house and the bathrooms were redone and its beautiful and i should come see. i agreed because i wanted free drinks. then its time to go. he looks at me and says "ready". i told him if he liked me that much he'll take my number and call me the enxt day because im drunk. i didn't go home with him and guess who called me 4X!

so really i dont understand how girls fall for that bullshit and if they even do, because i am a grade A moron sometimes, but i would never ever be so naive to believe a bullshit line like "i think i love you" and "you are sooo beautiful". i would thank the person, laugh and then be on with my day

captainMeh.

Guardian of the Meh.
icka... i think i love you... one of my exes had the same exact birthday as you, same year and everything-- she died in a car accident two years ago, hit by a dui. i never thought i'd ever meet anyone like her, until you came along. i never even had the opportunity to truly express to her the depth of emotion i felt for her. i don't ever want to make that mistake again.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
captainMeh. said:
icka... i think i love you... one of my exes had the same exact birthday as you, same year and everything-- she died in a car accident two years ago, hit by a dui. i never thought i'd ever meet anyone like her, until you came along. i never even had the opportunity to truly express to her the depth of emotion i felt for her. i don't ever want to make that mistake again.

Wow man, that sucks! I am really sorry for your lost!

icka

captainMeh. said:

sorry to hear :-/

but im a crazy bitch, i really doubt you love me!

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
Icka... trust me.. you'll fall for it sometime.. you may not be as gullible as others.. but some of us didn't mind calling a couple times... it just lines it up for another time..

icka

DanGeo23 said:
Icka... trust me.. you'll fall for it sometime.. you may not be as gullible as others.. but some of us didn't mind calling a couple times... it just lines it up for another time..

i would let you buy me drinks and then refuse my number. if you do happen to get my number chances are i would ignore your calls in the morning. i use, abuse, and then throw YOU away.. not vice versa! I don't think i have ever fell for those bullshit lines! nor do i comprehend why other femals do.

captainMeh.

Guardian of the Meh.
oooaaawwww.... but crazy bitches are the bestest bitches in the whole wide world
but anyway, i'm not one for meeting people at bars anyway. stripclubs and bars are fine and all, but if i can't talk to or really connect with someone it's all worthless to me.
and i'd agree with dangeo...there are some real dogs out there

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
icka said:
i would let you buy me drinks and then refuse my number. if you do happen to get my number chances are i would ignore your calls in the morning. i use, abuse, and then throw YOU away.. not vice versa! I don't think i have ever fell for those bullshit lines! nor do i comprehend why other femals do.
Most females are stupid and BITCHES... but then again, we all know this :D

captainMeh.

Guardian of the Meh.
how do you know who the dog is and who the puppy is though? i think the underlying contingency here is that it's not always so easy to tell...

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
icka said:
i would let you buy me drinks
ewww.. first mistake ... back when I was "in the game" I didn't by chicks drinks.... the only chicks that I bought drinks for were friends that I wasn't gonna bang anywayz.. I didn't use it as a ploy to talk to chicks.. I had other ploys/tactics....
icka said:
if you do happen to get my number chances are i would ignore your calls in the morning.
they would be easy to ignore.. cause you wouldn't receive any... never call back the next day...
icka said:
i use, abuse, and then throw YOU away.. not vice versa!
and I would say thank you.. cause thats exactly what I wanted in the first place.. that way I coulda moved on to the next notch on my bedpost...
icka said:
I don't think i have ever fell for those bullshit lines!
you may not fall for the easy to spot cheezy lines... but never say never... soon you will be posting a thread about how some guy mistreats you.. but you still love him..

icka

DanGeo23 said:
but never say never... soon you will be posting a thread about how some guy mistreats you.. but you still love him..

it will never happen because i lack the love gene! this has been discussed in previous threads

as per you being in the game and not buying me drinks? nothing personal but your not the sort of person i would give the time of day in a bar! i go for the ones that will buy drinks ;) and trust me they are plentiful!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
icka said:
it will never happen because i lack the love gene! this has been discussed in previous threads

as per you being in the game and not buying me drinks? nothing personal but your not the sort of person i would give the time of day in a bar! i go for the ones that will buy drinks ;) and trust me they are plentiful!

Sure'ya do! right! You just haven't met the right HOMBRE! He'll come along, and you won't know what hit'ya. But you got it all planed out don't'cha!

Gene missing from L _ V E?

captainMeh.

Guardian of the Meh.
TwisT said:
Sure'ya do! right! You just haven't met the right HOMBRE! He'll come along, and you won't know what hit'ya. But you got it all planed out don't'cha!

Gene missing from L _ V E?
hahaha-- is that o for orgasm? ;)

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
nothing personal but your not the sort of person i would give the time of day in a bar! i go for the ones that will buy drinks
well thats too bad I guess.... I would expect you to buy me drinks...

Status
Not open for further replies.