have you ever been to a brothel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
captainMeh. said:
oooaaawwww.... but crazy bitches are the bestest bitches in the whole wide world

you obviously never had one show up at your front door with a straight razor.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
captainMeh. said:
icka... i think i love you... one of my exes had the same exact birthday as you, same year and everything-- she died in a car accident two years ago, hit by a dui. i never thought i'd ever meet anyone like her, until you came along. i never even had the opportunity to truly express to her the depth of emotion i felt for her. i don't ever want to make that mistake again.

Nice line of bs. Good depth of color and way to work it. Sympathy Fuck, no?

icka said:
sorry to hear :-/

but im a crazy bitch, i really doubt you love me!

Nice way of semi falling icka... He work it a little better in person. :)
icka said:
it will never happen because i lack the love gene! this has been discussed in previous threads

as per you being in the game and not buying me drinks? nothing personal but your not the sort of person i would give the time of day in a bar! i go for the ones that will buy drinks ;) and trust me they are plentiful!

Best sex in the world is with a lil soldier boy. :) Think you would give him all the time in the day. You really are a tad full of yourself.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
MaxPower said:
Wow, I gotta hear that story.

Long story short ... I got caught cheating on my Puerto Rican G/F while I was living in Daytona Beach. I hid in a closet while my roommate answered the door (I knew she was crazee,thats why I hid... lol ..) She pulled out the razor, told my roomdog she was gonna cut him if she found out he was lieing about my whereabouts (obvioulsy i told him to tell her I was out) ... and told him to tell me she was gonna cut her name into my chest when she saw me.

Lucky for me the semester ended about a week later and I rolled to miami for a couple weeks to avoid the heat.

icka

:)
_Kitana_ said:
Best sex in the world is with a lil soldier boy. :) Think you would give him all the time in the day. You really are a tad full of yourself.

i live in new york fleet week gets old! anyway i can find a soldier that WOULD buy me drinks. sorry im oldschool i like chivalry i like dinner to be paid for i like doors to be opened. thats not to say i wont accomodate them as well. its not a matter of me being full of myself i just dont go to bars to pick up random men to bring home to pork.. sorry to hear that you do :-/ just remember wrap it before you tap it!

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
KItana said:
Best sex in the world is with a lil soldier boy.
I'm a
army.gif
BTW...

Icka said:
sorry im oldschool i like chivalry i like dinner to be paid for i like doors to be opened.
and I'm new school... the ladies burned thier bras... now I believe in equal rights... they can buy me a drink...

icka

DanGeo23 said:
I'm a
army.gif
BTW...

and I'm new school... the ladies burned thier bras... now I believe in equal rights... they can buy me a drink...

haha that was great!
i agree with you.. maybe im just a moocher ;)

captainMeh.

Guardian of the Meh.
icka said:
i live in new york fleet week gets old! anyway i can find a soldier that WOULD buy me drinks. sorry im oldschool i like chivalry i like dinner to be paid for i like doors to be opened. thats not to say i wont accomodate them as well. its not a matter of me being full of myself i just dont go to bars to pick up random men to bring home to pork.. sorry to hear that you do :-/ just remember wrap it before you tap it!
you're a walking hypocrite-- you're talking about being wined and dined, yet you act like a royal ghengis kunt. (moocher) (and no offense, i only call it like a see it) good luck finding someone who can tolerate you, and god help whoever that is. <rolleyes>

icka

captainMeh. said:
you're a walking hypocrite-- you're talking about being wined and dined, yet you act like a royal ghengis kunt. (moocher) (and no offense, i only call it like a see it) good luck finding someone who can tolerate you, and god help whoever that is. <rolleyes>

bwahahaha that is the greatest thing i have ever heard.

hey you call em right!

however i wasnt speaking about being wined and dined!

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Why the hell would you have to buy the drinks when you could just bring in your little nifty gun and get all your drinks for free? Or shit, just go to happy hour, and make a real happy time. Ahh fuck it, just pass the saltines.

Status
Not open for further replies.