WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

have you ever not understood something someone told you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

morelos

lexicon incognito
have you ever not clearly understood something someone was trying to explain to you? a friend? teacher? parent?

have you then had them accuse (either directly or by implication) you of not understanding, or of being stupid, or inadequate?

respond by letting them realize it's as much their fault as yours: "the problem here isn't me; it's that you are a poor communicator."

~ dan ~

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Im having the 'understanding' problem right now.
Are you.....stating a personal observation about a member?
...or does the word 'you' represent society as a whole?
C'mon man....you know im easily confused.....
Please clarify.....

morelos

lexicon incognito
oh, i mean in general; sorry. my gf was talking to her dad, and she said to me that what he was trying to explain was coming out so poorly that it started turning into "peanuts" adult-speak and she was like 'forget it' and he started accusing her of being insufficiently studious.

then my response was "no, you're just a poor communicator."

as you can tell, i don't give a fuck whether my gf's parents like me.

but i realized how frequently that really applies. to teachers and parents especially. you know? if people are explaining something to you they should at least hold up their end of the deal.

~ dan ~

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
well, all i have to say is with morals like those. . .

wait nothing smart to say

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Damn son,you are pissed,are'nt you?
Are you still within arms distance of your girl?-if so...
Please extend arm,(left or right,your choice)place hand on said womans buttocks,with a firm grip,squeeeeeeeze.....Feel better?
Well it works for me... ;)

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
morelos said:
have you ever not clearly understood something someone was trying to explain to you? a friend? teacher? parent?

have you then had them accuse (either directly or by implication) you of not understanding, or of being stupid, or inadequate?

respond by letting them realize it's as much their fault as yours: "the problem here isn't me; it's that you are a poor communicator."

~ dan ~

Sorry d00d but I have no fucking Idea what you're talkning about

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I know what he is talking about. Something that should probably be in chit chat.

morelos

lexicon incognito
he was making a joke.

and you're probably right, bullshyt. i was kinda hoping it would be 'bait' though.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
To make this suitable for b&t, fuck all of this, maybe should be in chit chat, or shall I say shit chat!
lol

Bullshyt said:
To make this suitable for b&t, fuck all of this, maybe should be in chit chat, or shall I say shit chat!
lol
MY GOD!
YOU ARE FUNNY AS HELL!

please, leave

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
morelos said:
he was making a joke.
Glad you understand me. Sarcasm is hard humor to get across in a non-verbal format.

morelos said:
and you're probably right, bullshyt. i was kinda hoping it would be 'bait' though.
And I understood when you posted this here, that you were trying to start a torrent of insults and jabs. Thus, giving you some action. Kind of Flame sparring.

I won't Let you down.

FUCK YOU, GAY ASS , HOMO, STFU.

<some undecypherable, rant about penis size and more indepth details related to your sexual orientation.>

YADDA, YADDA, YADDA.

morelos

lexicon incognito
:~(

and you even forgot the stfu flakes.

they should also have rtfm flakes.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
johnny kuntz said:
MY GOD!
YOU ARE FUNNY AS HELL!

please, leave

Actually, in everyone's mind here, you leave. Nobody likes Johnny.

Status
Not open for further replies.