have you ever rasterbated?

Jung

???
Premium
the rasterbator is a free online service, for making posters. it allows you to take a relatively small image, rasterize it and blow it up spanning across many pages. after you're done it creates a pdf file that you download and print, then you reassemble the rasterized image. there is more info at the site, as well as a gallery of other rasterbations. i thought it would be interesting to see if anyone had ever used this site and maybe see some pics of the results.

here are pics of mine: (i'm going to redo it on a poster board and tape it form the back.)

(click thumbnail for full size)
the original image:

the rasterbated image:

Jung

???
Premium
yeah i've done it in photoshop, with a non rasterized image. i actually created an action to automate it, but you still end up cutting the image into seperate images to print. this is a lot quicker, and all the source images get saved in one pdf file. not to mention it's a lot quicker/easier for those who are clueless about photoshop.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
it is very cool, we did it for our car, but didnt print it out yet. I want to do it on a family photo, that would be great for the hallway. I also want one of al pacino in scarface.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Thats pretty cool
I will have to try it sometime... when my printers not being such a pain in the ass