WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

have you ever rasterbated?

Jung

???
Premium
the rasterbator is a free online service, for making posters. it allows you to take a relatively small image, rasterize it and blow it up spanning across many pages. after you're done it creates a pdf file that you download and print, then you reassemble the rasterized image. there is more info at the site, as well as a gallery of other rasterbations. i thought it would be interesting to see if anyone had ever used this site and maybe see some pics of the results.

here are pics of mine: (i'm going to redo it on a poster board and tape it form the back.)

(click thumbnail for full size)
the original image:

the rasterbated image:

Jung

???
Premium
yeah i've done it in photoshop, with a non rasterized image. i actually created an action to automate it, but you still end up cutting the image into seperate images to print. this is a lot quicker, and all the source images get saved in one pdf file. not to mention it's a lot quicker/easier for those who are clueless about photoshop.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
it is very cool, we did it for our car, but didnt print it out yet. I want to do it on a family photo, that would be great for the hallway. I also want one of al pacino in scarface.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Dude!

This is fucking awesome.

Rasterbation is my life!

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Thats pretty cool
I will have to try it sometime... when my printers not being such a pain in the ass