WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Have you ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Had sex in a serious online role play game????

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
MrNewbie said:
no and if your wondering it doesnt count as getting laid so ll have 2 try some other way :cool:

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
YUCK FOU!!! said:
no and if your wondering it doesnt count as getting laid so ll have 2 try some other way :cool:
for starters, fuck u

Hend

The Redeeming One
How would you have sex?...Wouldn't it be cybering? And what's the point, using your hand + yourself is way better than watching some text. Or if there's graphics, it's still fake and I still prefer my hand.

shep

Local alcoholic
MrNewbie said:
your a lame ass mofo.Common get a grip ya cock knocker.My answer ----no i have not,and a flashy fuck you(blink blink ,ya see the light's?) :mfinger:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
for_starters said:
for starters, fuck u
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo has the poooor noob bin upset? awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
Sod said:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

omfg, dont you people see the irony?
Sod calling for farters an idiot... :lol:!!! so funny man

Edit: hahahahahahhaHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH.... HAHAHAHHAHA.... haha.. hah

Edit2:lol wtf is this everytime i write for starters it ends up being... well you people see

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
plz be serious, have you ever fucked a person in a role play game???

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Obviously yes...

Ask Kirvett,Chris,Fred and Skorch, they should have alot of experience about it :thumbsup:

I do every day i fuck until my dick hurts your a sick ass mother fucker,but hay who am i to judge you oh wait i'm Satan worship me slave

Status
Not open for further replies.