WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

have you seen my homepage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I am glad that you have such high aspirations. But, your cars I want list just knocked you down a few points. Those are all cars for pussies. Wanna be drivers. Why dont you want a real car? Like a 426 Hemi cuda? Or my fav, a 65 shelby cobra? Fuck I would even give you props if you had a chevelle or nova on your list. But a fucking trans am? Seriously, get a clue.

dustinzgirl said:
I am glad that you have such high aspirations. But, your cars I want list just knocked you down a few points. Those are all cars for pussies. Wanna be drivers. Why dont you want a real car? Like a 426 Hemi cuda? Or my fav, a 65 shelby cobra? Fuck I would even give you props if you had a chevelle or nova on your list. But a fucking trans am? Seriously, get a clue.
yeah, I know. I need to update that list.

what did you think of the links list? pretty usefull, right. :p

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
johnny kuntz said:
yeah, I know. I need to update that list.

what did you think of the links list? pretty usefull, right. :p
I didnt get that far. I got to the car list, decided you were a pussy, and closed the link.

dustinzgirl said:
I didnt get that far. I got to the car list, decided you were a pussy, and closed the link.
the amazing, groundbreaking design shocked you so bad, you had to close the link
:rotflmao:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
johnny kuntz said:
roflmao - just to be in a Johnny Kuntz thread
:thumbsup:
you are so lame. dont you have some studying to do? are you studying to be a proctologist? you already talk like an ass and smell like an ass, so that is probably the route you should really go. Anyhoo, I am just trying to figure out exactly why you think you are the best? I mean, people like me, you every day mom, going to college full time and holding down a full time job, looks at a little kid like you and i just want to slap the shit out of you for being such an arrogant bastard all the time. Now, I understand arrogance, i work in sales, and it is all about arrogance and ego. I am damn good at what I do, but I look at someone like you and I think that you are really putting to much pressure on yourself, or you have a very low self esteeem, or you really think that way. Either of the three would make me want to vomit. stop being a stupid fuck already will ya?

G's-up

Postaholic
dustinzgirl said:
you are so lame. dont you have some studying to do? are you studying to be a proctologist? you already talk like an ass and smell like an ass, so that is probably the route you should really go. Anyhoo, I am just trying to figure out exactly why you think you are the best? I mean, people like me, you every day mom, going to college full time and holding down a full time job, looks at a little kid like you and i just want to slap the shit out of you for being such an arrogant bastard all the time. Now, I understand arrogance, i work in sales, and it is all about arrogance and ego. I am damn good at what I do, but I look at someone like you and I think that you are really putting to much pressure on yourself, or you have a very low self esteeem, or you really think that way. Either of the three would make me want to vomit. stop being a stupid fuck already will ya?

JOHNNY GOT A SPANKIN"!! OUCH! :)

dustinzgirl said:
look at dutzinzgirl, trying to figure out the amazing complex intellectual, called Johnny Kuntz :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
johnny kuntz said:
look at dutzinzgirl, trying to figure out the amazing complex intellectual, called Johnny Kuntz :thumbsup:

Wow. That is so true. I am just numb from trying to figure out what the FUCK is wrong with you and why the FUCK you think and act like you are better than everyone else. Go jack off to pictures of you mom.

dustinzgirl said:
Wow. That is so true. I am just numb from trying to figure out what the FUCK is wrong with you and why the FUCK you think and act like you are better than everyone else. Go jack off to pictures of you mom.
don't feel bad, dustinzgirl. many have tried, all have failed. :thumbsup:

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
dustinzgirl said:
He just wants attention. You're a mom, you know how kids can be.

G's-up

Postaholic
johnny kuntz said:
I live in a real HERO house. :cool: :thumbsup: :p
Look its Johnny and both of his boyfriends........either that or you took that picture from the street while those guys were yelling that they were getting ready to kick your ass....... :)

G's-up said:
Look its Johnny and both of his boyfriends........either that or you took that picture from the street while those guys were yelling that they were getting ready to kick your ass....... :)
lol i think it's the second one :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.