WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Having a girlfriend sucks

dhpoz24

Large Timothy
Jesus Christ!! Having a girlfriend fucking sucks ass! Everything always goes wrong and then when you try to make it better or up, they put up a wall or something just to make your ass feel wierd! And the fucking thing that pisses me off the most, is when you're freaking trying to makeout with them and they start to get horny but then she acts like a fucking cop or something and says she wants to do something she never liked doing in the first place!! Jesus christ!! I just wanna leave her and say youve always been paranoid about something and now you're paying for it, sorry but thats the way it has to be since you always lied to me and always feel the need to lie to me!!!! Shit fuck a relationship if that the way it is!!! :mad: :D

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
dhpoz24 said:
Jesus Christ!! Having a girlfriend fucking sucks ass! Everything always goes wrong and then when you try to make it better or up, they put up a wall or something just to make your ass feel wierd! And the fucking thing that pisses me off the most, is when you're freaking trying to makeout with them and they start to get horny but then she acts like a fucking cop or something and says she wants to do something she never liked doing in the first place!! Jesus christ!! I just wanna leave her and say youve always been paranoid about something and now you're paying for it, sorry but thats the way it has to be since you always lied to me and always feel the need to lie to me!!!! Shit fuck a relationship if that the way it is!!! :mad: :D
Wow, people who use medium turquoise for their font color really suck.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Not to mention posting in the wrong forum. ;)

...moving to 'insignificant others'...

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
dhpoz24 said:
dump her...use black to write in...

dumbass

Chris

Sick Bastard
dhpoz24 said:
Discuss it with her, give her two options: head or dump

*Drama~Queen*

Blonde Political Genius
okay

If your not happy with your girlfriend then dump her and get wit sumone you really like, not all girls are like that. you must be a bad magnet. plus maybe she is just a tease or a bitch, you decide. bye bye *D~Q*

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
GottaHurt said:
Wow, people who use medium turquoise for their font color really suck.
for these ppl I highlight the words to read it

DJ_Arashi

Flame Bait
dhpoz24 said:
1.) My corneas are forever scarred
2.) If you hate girlfriends so much, why don't you go gay and find yourself a boyfriend :mfinger:

tRIPPEDoUT42o

I am the YETI!
DJ_Arashi said:
1.) My corneas are forever scarred
2.) If you hate girlfriends so much, why don't you go gay and find yourself a boyfriend :mfinger:
haha, owned. :bomb:

swizeguy

How dare you!?
DJ_Arashi said:

so wrong..... :mfinger:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
dhpoz24 said:
dump her and get a new girl.