Having nightmares

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
I had a nightmare that I was riding in a car with my dad, and he was dangerously driving. He kept looking down, searching for things in the car door and floor. He wasn't looking at the road for several seconds at a time. I got scared and kept begging him to look up while he was driving. Suddenly the two cars in front of us in both lanes suddenly crashed into something. My dad was looking down so I yelled that he should slam the brakes. He tried to stop, but the cars started flipping in the air. I felt my heart pounding, and I was sure that we would get in an accident. The cars landed in the road without hitting us, and he started speeding between the cars. Something got caught underneath his car, because there was a large scraping sound on the ground, along with his car making funny noises. I suddenly woke up, and was grateful that it was just a horrible nightmare..

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
That's only one nightmare...
I plan on posting more if I have them. This is therapy for me. Everybody else should post their nightmares too because they would be entertaining.

I had a 2nd nightmare, where I was stuck in the middle of the desert, and it was the end of the world. There was a natural disaster that turned some of the humans into green goblins, who started living an underground castle. They would kill the humans out of hate. I worked for a news station that was assigned to go out and film these goblins and interview them. The goblins started acting violently, so my news crew and I ran away. The military and the goblins started shooting and nuking each other. I hated the goblins until I got invited to a party with my old high school friends. I flirted with one all night, and she told me that the goblins aren't really bad, humans and goblins hate each other for being different but we could just get along. I somehow got radiation from touching her, and I transformed into a green goblin, including becoming shorter and growing big goblin ears. I went into the castle to live with the goblins, until they realized I liked the humans and got along with them. They started chasing me down to kill me, so I kept running away, clawing down walls to try and escape. I kept getting lost in the labyrinth castle until I uncontrollably panicked and woke up..

• 1Like
Reactions: MaxPower

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
The art of writing your dreams down as soon as you wake, has been some of the most potent views a person can have,
In most dream study's. " When you write your dreams immediately after waking up you are sending a message to your unconscious that you are listening to what it has to say. With time, you will have more clarity over the messages that it is trying to send you and it will also send you more messages for you to decipher.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
The art of writing your dreams down as soon as you wake, has been some of the most potent views a person can have,
In most dream study's. " When you write your dreams immediately after waking up you are sending a message to your unconscious that you are listening to what it has to say. With time, you will have more clarity over the messages that it is trying to send you and it will also send you more messages for you to decipher.
It helps to write down dreams, because I forget them if I don't.

• 1Like
Reactions: BlastemSkyHigh