Having nightmares

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
I had a nightmare that I was riding in a car with my dad, and he was dangerously driving. He kept looking down, searching for things in the car door and floor. He wasn't looking at the road for several seconds at a time. I got scared and kept begging him to look up while he was driving. Suddenly the two cars in front of us in both lanes suddenly crashed into something. My dad was looking down so I yelled that he should slam the brakes. He tried to stop, but the cars started flipping in the air. I felt my heart pounding, and I was sure that we would get in an accident. The cars landed in the road without hitting us, and he started speeding between the cars. Something got caught underneath his car, because there was a large scraping sound on the ground, along with his car making funny noises. I suddenly woke up, and was grateful that it was just a horrible nightmare..

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
That's only one nightmare...
I plan on posting more if I have them. This is therapy for me. Everybody else should post their nightmares too because they would be entertaining.

I had a 2nd nightmare, where I was stuck in the middle of the desert, and it was the end of the world. There was a natural disaster that turned some of the humans into green goblins, who started living an underground castle. They would kill the humans out of hate. I worked for a news station that was assigned to go out and film these goblins and interview them. The goblins started acting violently, so my news crew and I ran away. The military and the goblins started shooting and nuking each other. I hated the goblins until I got invited to a party with my old high school friends. I flirted with one all night, and she told me that the goblins aren't really bad, humans and goblins hate each other for being different but we could just get along. I somehow got radiation from touching her, and I transformed into a green goblin, including becoming shorter and growing big goblin ears. I went into the castle to live with the goblins, until they realized I liked the humans and got along with them. They started chasing me down to kill me, so I kept running away, clawing down walls to try and escape. I kept getting lost in the labyrinth castle until I uncontrollably panicked and woke up..

• 1Like

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I never have nightmares. When I can recall dreams they are usually random thoughts and images that make no sense whatsoever. Much like my life.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
The art of writing your dreams down as soon as you wake, has been some of the most potent views a person can have,
In most dream study's. " When you write your dreams immediately after waking up you are sending a message to your unconscious that you are listening to what it has to say. With time, you will have more clarity over the messages that it is trying to send you and it will also send you more messages for you to decipher.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
The art of writing your dreams down as soon as you wake, has been some of the most potent views a person can have,
In most dream study's. " When you write your dreams immediately after waking up you are sending a message to your unconscious that you are listening to what it has to say. With time, you will have more clarity over the messages that it is trying to send you and it will also send you more messages for you to decipher.
It helps to write down dreams, because I forget them if I don't.

• 1Like

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
I had a nightmare that I was driving to the store, and the engine started rumbling really hard. I pulled into the Kroger's parking lot, which was in a completely different part of town for some reason. I got out of the car to check it out. The driver's seat was pulled out a bunch somehow, and it caused the front left wheel to turn sideways. Gas was spilling out all over the parking lot, and I was scared to call the tow truck. Suddenly I was at an unexpected family get together. Two of the family members were making fun of me for no longer having a car. I got mad and told them that they shouldn't have unexpectedly flew over here and judge me before I could get another vehicle.

• 1WTF!?

Brillo

Clitpickle
I had a dream that my mom had a dick and i saw her dick but it like snuck under her thigh and to the side of her while she was sitting down and flicking like a cat tail

• 1WTF!?

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
I had a dream that my mom had a dick and i saw her dick but it like snuck under her thigh and to the side of her while she was sitting down and flicking like a cat tail

That sounds downright creepy as fuck...
I do believe that you needs therapy.

beef_roller

The Pizza-Slinger
When I was little, I used to have a reoccurring nightmare about my uncle Bobby. I hadn't gotten to ever meet him yet, but he was often talked about. In the dream, my mom and I were going to meet up with him and my aunt Bonnie because he just got out (he got locked up often back then). We're waiting in a laundromat parking lot, and as they pull up, my mom tells me to be calm because uncle Bobby gets excited really easily. I see him and he... he looks just like one of the muppets with a flute for a nose from the Muppets Show!

With youthful excitement I wave to him... he waves back. I wave again... and he starts flailing around in the car, and for some reason pillow feathers start flying all over. I wave a third time... and he proceeds to MURDER MY AUNT while flailing!!! Now all hell breaks loose. My mom grabs me and we run into the laundromat which has now suddenly become a house. We run into a bedroom and she hides me under a bed & tells me not to move. After a few moments, my muppet uncle comes in. All I can see is his blue feet. My mom tries pleading with him , but he obviously doesn't want to hear it and kills her too!

Now, he starts looking for me. He's opening and shutting drawers (how would I hide in a dresser?). He tears through the closet and finds nothing. He's throwing stuff around in frustration. Finally he walks towards the door... I'm going to make it! But then his floppy furry fucking blue muppet feet stop right by the foot of the bed. After a few seconds his head pokes down, his nose *toots* in excitement, he reaches for me.... and that's usually where I wake up screaming.

Still remember that shit to this day

• 2WTF!?

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
When I was little, I used to have a reoccurring nightmare ...
I had one, too. Wild dogs in the back yard. We had a large kitchen window, like a front room or 'family room' window. I could see those wild dogs and they could see me. They wanted to attack and eat me. I was scared because I thought they might jump and break through the glass to get to me. Either way, they were out there and waiting for me to step outside the house.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
When I was little, I used to have a reoccurring nightmare about my uncle Bobby. I hadn't gotten to ever meet him yet, but he was often talked about. In the dream, my mom and I were going to meet up with him and my aunt Bonnie because he just got out (he got locked up often back then). We're waiting in a laundromat parking lot, and as they pull up, my mom tells me to be calm because uncle Bobby gets excited really easily. I see him and he... he looks just like one of the muppets with a flute for a nose from the Muppets Show!

With youthful excitement I wave to him... he waves back. I wave again... and he starts flailing around in the car, and for some reason pillow feathers start flying all over. I wave a third time... and he proceeds to MURDER MY AUNT while flailing!!! Now all hell breaks loose. My mom grabs me and we run into the laundromat which has now suddenly become a house. We run into a bedroom and she hides me under a bed & tells me not to move. After a few moments, my muppet uncle comes in. All I can see is his blue feet. My mom tries pleading with him , but he obviously doesn't want to hear it and kills her too!

Now, he starts looking for me. He's opening and shutting drawers (how would I hide in a dresser?). He tears through the closet and finds nothing. He's throwing stuff around in frustration. Finally he walks towards the door... I'm going to make it! But then his floppy furry fucking blue muppet feet stop right by the foot of the bed. After a few seconds his head pokes down, his nose *toots* in excitement, he reaches for me.... and that's usually where I wake up screaming.

Still remember that shit to this day
I had one, too. Wild dogs in the back yard. We had a large kitchen window, like a front room or 'family room' window. I could see those wild dogs and they could see me. They wanted to attack and eat me. I was scared because I thought they might jump and break through the glass to get to me. Either way, they were out there and waiting for me to step outside the house.
When I was a kid, I would sometimes sleep in my grandparent's spare bedroom. I also had the displeasure of reading this book. I had a nightmare that I was in my bed, and the guy on the cover opened the door and pulled out a large knife. I tried to scream for help, but he grabbed me out of the sheets, dragged me under the bed, and stabbed me right in the chest. I woke up, nearly screamed, and was so scared I refused to open my eyes. Scariest dream I ever had.

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
My reoccurring nightmare was from when I was really young. I'm not exactly sure when, but the pain from my parents divorce was the culprit and they split when I was 4.
In this dream, we were out and about at night. We walked past an area that had a warning sign for dinosaurs. Naturally, my dad was curious so he left me standing by the sign and went in. I heard a dinosaur roar and my dad never came back out. I'd stand there waiting for him for a long time. I'd stand there and call for him, but he never came.
My heart broke every time I woke up.

Now, to lighten the mood, another nightmare...the hamburgler and the fry kids were in my house. I'd come partway down the stairs and they would all stare at me. That's all there was to that one. Lol

• 1Taters!
  • 1Like

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
I had a dream this morning that I turned 12 again, and had to start going back to Jr High. I felt just as awkward as I did back then. I had to get up in the middle of the night and ride the bus, which had a few kids on it. The driver dropped us off at the back doors of the school. Crowds of kids were waiting for the teachers and staff to unlock the doors so we could go in. After they unlocked the doors, I waited in a long line to get registered for classes. I saw one of my friends, but I was feeling too socially anxious to really talk.