WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Havok is a Moron, why you ask?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Here is Havok today crying over neg rep that I gave him. To let you all know, I only gave him one, why you ask, because he is a moron. Here is his little threat that he says he will ban me for neg repping him once.

HavokChylde said:
Fuck you naughtygirl, and your little neg repping for no reason. You can't even post a reason. I'm neg repping you because you're a waste of oxygen. Banned!
How are you going to try to ban someone for one little neg rep?

Easty

Click click boom
did he deserve it? cuz awaken just neg repped everyone in the fucking thread for no fucking reason :mad:

NaughtyGirl21 said:
Here is Havok today crying over neg rep that I gave him. To let you all know, I only gave him one, why you ask, because he is a moron. Here is his little threat that he says he will ban me for neg repping him once.

How are you going to try to ban someone for one little neg rep?
Anyone who posts in this shitty thread gets neg rep! I'm warning you!

LOL!!!!!!!

sorry, eastside, already neg repped you too recently

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Awaken said:

LOL!!!!!!!

I guess that means you too right?

I personally don't give a fuck if I get neg repped, but why the fuck would you try to threaten to ban someone over a lousy neg rep?

Zoso

Zappafied
Awaken said:

LOL!!!!!!!

thats funny cuz you hate the neg-reppin skitch and yet, you just cant help yourself to neg-rep entire threads....

NaughtyGirl21 said:

I personally don't give a fuck if I get neg repped, but why the fuck would you try to threaten to ban someone over a lousy neg rep?
Havok says "banned!" over everything.

Words of advice:

GET OVER IT

now why would someone start a thread over a funny comment about getting banned?

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
omfg what a moron!!! Let's play tic tac toe with boobies

hmmmmm naughty i think you may get farmed again. just a heads up ;)

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Awaken said:
Havok says "banned!" over everything.

Words of advice:

GET OVER IT

now why would someone start a thread over a funny comment about getting banned?
You know what FUCKER, I am getting tired of you always shitting up everyones thread. Now you are shitting up mine. WOULD YOU PLEASE FUCKING STOP ALREADY?

NaughtyGirl21 said:
You know what FUCKER, I am getting tired of you always shitting up everyones thread. Now you are shitting up mine. WOULD YOU PLEASE FUCKING STOP ALREADY?
This thread is shit to begin with.

WOULD YOU STOP MAKING SHITTY THREADS?!

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
NaughtyGirl21 said:

ZOMG Y WULD U CRY OV3R B3ING N3GATIV3 R3PP3D BY AWAK3N????????????????????

Shutup e-Whore. :thumbsup:

i don't know why you get so worked up over everything. HC banned like 3 people yesterday, then everyone in chat, he enjoys it. mostly hes just screwin around. i don't get why you make these threads, you did one to jung i think and got farmed, now your targetting HC. why don't you ever learn?

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Nymphchick said:
i don't know why you get so worked up over everything. HC banned like 3 people yesterday, then everyone in chat, he enjoys it. mostly hes just screwin around. i don't get why you make these threads, you did one to jung i think and got farmed, now your targetting HC. why don't you ever learn?
Hmmm, let me see, he does not have the authority to put anyone in the cockfarm, only the admins. As far as I am concern you cannot be banned over some little neg rep shit.

NaughtyGirl21 said:
Hmmm, let me see, he does not have the authority to put anyone in the cockfarm, only the admins. As far as I am concern you cannot be banned over some little neg rep shit.
As far as I am concerned, you shouldn't be able to start shitty threads like this one nor the one you just started for me. Nor should you be able to start shitty threads over a bit of rep...oh shit! Is that what you already did?! What's it called?

http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=8600&highlight=asshole

there it is!

Last edited by a moderator:

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Awaken said:
As far as I am concerned, you shouldn't be able to start shitty threads like this one nor the one you just started for me. Nor should you be able to start shitty threads over a bit of rep...oh shit! Is that what you already did?! What's it called?

there it is!
this is not a thread about my rep you moron, this is a thread about someone telling me they are going to ban me over thier problems. So as far as throwing that in my face oh well. I don't give a shit, i aleady told you, I don't give a shit about any reps that I get. If it is all bad, oh well, be my guest and do it. I don't need it anyway, what is it going to do to me if you neg rep me...nothing. It is just the internets...WHO FUCKING CARES.

Jung

???
Premium
Awaken said:

there it is!
Haha, good show. What a hypocrite.

NaughtyGirl21 said:
this is not a thread about my rep you moron, this is a thread about someone telling me they are going to ban me over thier problems. So as far as throwing that in my face oh well. I don't give a shit, i aleady told you, I don't give a shit about any reps that I get. If it is all bad, oh well, be my guest and do it. I don't need it anyway, what is it going to do to me if you neg rep me...nothing. It is just the internets...WHO FUCKING CARES.
I don't think you clicked the link, did you? *tsk*

Thanks, jung :)

NaughtyGirl21 said:
Awww Awaken got called a Hypocrite...what should he do?
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are retarded!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.