WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Havok You Ass!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what the hell! talking to HC tonight, he goes to ask me something and calls me meh. WHO THE HELL IS THIS MEH HE'S TALKING ABOUT? why the fuck is he calling me meh? after i finished slapping his face till its red, and he stumbles over an "i'm not that sorry" kind of appology. monkey comes to my rescue, with the offer of plane tickets to atlanic city. so i agreed with a promise to quit peeping in his window when we get back. so after tonights conversation, havok made me feel so cheep and used :( but thank gawd monkey was there to pick up the peices :happysad:

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Never fear! I can rescue small farm animals from harms way. Tis all in a days work for a Water Plant Operator.

junglizm said:
....meh, you've got it Jung!

Sorry Nymphy, I guess I just couldn't get her wicked awesomeness out of my mind while we were talking about steak.

And this is how it happened:

[00:26] <Jing|es> I used to live off that shit.
[00:26] <Nymphchic> i don't eat steak
[00:26] <Nymphchic> or roast

[00:26] <Jing|es> now that I think about it, i probably would never eat it again
[00:26] <brIONwosh> :o
[00:26] <Jing|es> but hey, you never know
[00:26] <Jing|es> you do eat tubesteak, don't you meh?
[00:26] <Jing|es> fuck
[00:26] <Jing|es> nymphy**

[00:26] <brIONwosh> Meh?
[00:26] <Nymphchic> MEH!
[00:26] <brIONwosh> ha ha
[00:26] <Nymphchic> FUCKER!
[00:26] * Nymphchic glares!
[00:26] <brIONwosh> Playa = Busted!

At least we weren't cybering or anything. :rolleyes:

:rotflmao:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Damn right you weren't cybering.
I'm glad you talk about me while I'm gone, It makes me feel you do love me. :)

Nymphy, don't get jealous. ;)

meh_it_all said:
Damn right you weren't cybering.
I'm glad you talk about me while I'm gone, It makes me feel you do love me. :)

Nymphy, don't get jealous. ;)

"Can yoooouuu feeelll the e-love tooonighttt"

Jung

???
Premium
Nymphchick said:
bastard! /me cries! damn youz! i may have given her life but we don't look that much alike! :rolleyes:
Get back underneath my desk, you've got work to do.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
wow, mom and daughter sharing their men never works...

FIGHT TO THE DEATH FOR HC'S AFFECTIONS!

woot!

...am taking bets, call your bookies.

God HC, why did'nt you just say that you thought Meh was still there? Don't you know that lying makes everything better! God! - Men these days! :happysad:

Jessica43999 said:
God HC, why did'nt you just say that you thought Meh was still there? Don't you know that lying makes everything better! God! - Men these days! :happysad:
ahem, this was a private thread, not intended for your posts. now i think i've said this a couple times to you now, don't speek unless spoken too. you come off very silly and naive, you make me sad. :rolleyes:

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
Nymphchick said:
ahem, this was a private thread, not intended for your posts. now i think i've said this a couple times to you now, don't speek unless spoken too. you come off very silly and naive, you make me sad. :rolleyes:

WOW. using her to sharpen your blade nymph?
harsh. anyways...carry on.

no meh- i don't know that you won, and won't until i see panties flying, hair being pulled, and someone screaming "momma!" LOL

meh_it_all said:
/me Pulls Nymph's hair, there ya go!
GGW you should know by now that i like the rough stuff ;)
me spanx meh meh!
/me yells TAG YOUR IT! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.