Havok

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Due to my not so recent success with the Cuddles "show us your BOOBIES" thread i must ask you...yes YOU! Havok! to show us your BOOBIES :p

Jung

???
Premium
Guys, is there a bathroom in here? I've stoped at the last six threads and no one seems have a public restroom.

DIZNUTS

Taylor_Blade said:
DIZNUTS, wtf!? Have you officially lost your mind? I knew you were crazy, but damn.
im sorry TB but i can't deal with this stress anymore.....someone hacked my computer and fucked with my KOOL-AID recepies and Descent is missing.......and that fucker stole BWM's candy.....fuck

Havok

Mr. Ee
(.)(.)

You like that shit don't ya?

This is gonna cost you.

Jingles the one eyed stripper, doesn't work for free.

On a more serious note, I don't think I really have any pictures of me that show me with my shirt off, that I can post on the site. My ex-girlfriends prefered the full nudity thing...I love polaroid cameras...Talk to me in IRC, you might get lucky. And this doesn't apply to the guys, you nasty fuckers. ;)

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
junglizm said:
Guys, is there a bathroom in here? I've stoped at the last six threads and no one seems have a public restroom.

Feel free to just shit on the floor. Everyone else does.

DIZNUTS

UberSkippy said:
Feel free to just shit on the floor. Everyone else does.
WTF!?!?!? first yall shit on the lawn and when i get that all fixed up yall start shitting on the floor.......damn poor poor Skitch...i told him those were chocolates that someone dropped.......

MaxPower

Sweep the leg
Staff
junglizm said:
Yeah, You can use mine. Just remember to flush the FIFO. Also, can you run a show ver, and tell me what IOS is running on that 2500?

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
You know Max, that brings a whole new meaning to "Backing up your system" as well as "Doing a data dump."

But I could hear this conversation: "Dude, the net's down. Go reboot the router."

"No way man. Bruce just took a shit in there. He had burritos for lunch."

DIZNUTS

UberSkippy said:
You know Max, that brings a whole new meaning to "Backing up your system" as well as "Doing a data dump."

But I could hear this conversation: "Dude, the net's down. Go reboot the router."

"No way man. Bruce just took a shit in there. He had burritos for lunch."
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.