WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

HavokChylde is making a NEW thread right now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2,419
0
200
#1
OMG!! can't wait to see another lameass thread :thumbsup:
 
10,772
55
253
#2
johnny kuntz said:
OMG!! can't wait to see another lameass thread :thumbsup:

Neither can I!


When is that loser gonna post it up?
 
2,419
0
200
#3
HavokChylde said:
Neither can I!


When is that loser gonna post it up?
I think it wil take a few minutes, the genius always take his time to create an interesting thread. He once created a thread about old threads, fucking classic man! :thumbsup:
 
10,772
55
253
#4
johnny kuntz said:
I think it wil take a few minutes, the genius always take his time to create an interesting thread. He once created a thread about old threads, fucking classic man! :thumbsup:
Holy shit. That is a genius plan. We could learn from that lameass.




Holy shit! An exclusive link to his new thread!


http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=6209
 
Last edited by a moderator:

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
241
1
0
#5
get a fuckin room already before i start commiting hate crimes.
 

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
7,540
506
257
#8
what's funnier than a baby hung on a tree? A baby hung on a tree with a clown nose..
 

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
4,261
4
0
#9
wow! this is awesome! i cant believe i read the same shit over and over agian here. i feel ike im in the twilight zone or some tshit.
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,940
3,373
487
#10
wow! this is awesome! i cant believe i read the same shit over and over agian here. i feel ike im in the twilight zone or some tshit.
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,891
0
0
#11
MaxPower said:
wow! this is awesome! i cant believe i read the same shit over and over agian here. i feel ike im in the twilight zone or some tshit.
The Twilight Zone was awesome. Remember the Book worm one were all the guy wants to do is Read, and he finally gets his wish, he locks out the rest of the people in the world, but trips breaking his reading glasses in the book vault.
 
2,419
0
200
#12
MaxPower said:
wow! this is awesome! i cant believe i read the same shit over and over agian here. i feel ike im in the twilight zone or some tshit.
oh how orginal, tbrsdfgdgjklkjkfdlkyuperwqwd already said that :thumbsup: dumbass
 
10,772
55
253
#14
Broken said:
The Twilight Zone was awesome. Remember the Book worm one were all the guy wants to do is Read, and he finally gets his wish, he locks out the rest of the people in the world, but trips breaking his reading glasses in the book vault.


Damn. I did that in the "dirty magazine" room.


What does the sun look like again...?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.