WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

HavokChylde's dream came true, sort of

Status
Not open for further replies.
After months of sucking up to all the loser mods of wtf.com he becomes moderator.. of that cute little board called Life Sucks :thumbsup:

All he wanted was to rule B&T and edit Johnny's post's

What a loser :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
johnny kuntz said:
After months of sucking up to all the loser mods of wtf.com he becomes moderator.. of that cute little board called Life Sucks :thumbsup:

All he wanted was to rule B&T and edit Johnny's post's

What a loser :thumbsup:

Johnny, nobody wants to edit your posts. We just want you to shut the fuck up little man.

And I am the Mod here, along with Shep, GF, Broken and Max.

Dude, don't mention my not modding B & T. That really hurts.

Grumpy bear beat up Jason for DG.

HavokChylde said:
Dude, don't mention my not modding B & T. That really hurts.

Grumpy bear beat up Jason for DG.
Shut up loser :thumbsup: go moderate some Life Sucks topics

johnny kuntz said:
Shut up loser :thumbsup: go moderate some Life Sucks topics

Dude. Your bashing is seriously getting to me. I'm going to go cry and have my account deleted stager-style.

HavokChylde said:
I just did.

Can you tell?
yeah man, you suck as a mod :thumbsup: good thing you have the LifeSucks board to fuck up and not B&T :thumbsup: you would trash the high intellectual standard we have here :thumbsup:

johnny kuntz said:
yeah man, you suck as a mod :thumbsup: good thing you have the LifeSucks board to fuck up and not B&T :thumbsup: you would trash the high intellectual standard we have here :thumbsup:

You're probably right.

Let's get rid of the other B & T mods.

JohnnyKuntz for super moderator.

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
I think Johnny has hacked his Matrix ....

so he opened the console , typed in GOD MOD ....

Now we have the problem , johnny is imortal

geee now that's a problem ..................... ;)

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I would have to safely say that Johnny has made himself a firm competitor against the world of intelligence. Anything you say and do will be regarded towards Johnny and made for shit, have fun with the bullshitting!! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.