HavokChylde's dream came true, sort of

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
2,419
0
200
After months of sucking up to all the loser mods of wtf.com he becomes moderator.. of that cute little board called Life Sucks :thumbsup:

All he wanted was to rule B&T and edit Johnny's post's

What a loser :thumbsup:
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,093
183
180
johnny kuntz said:
After months of sucking up to all the loser mods of wtf.com he becomes moderator.. of that cute little board called Life Sucks :thumbsup:

All he wanted was to rule B&T and edit Johnny's post's

What a loser :thumbsup:


Johnny, nobody wants to edit your posts. We just want you to shut the fuck up little man.

And I am the Mod here, along with Shep, GF, Broken and Max.
 

Havok

Mr. Ee
10,772
59
253
Dude, don't mention my not modding B & T. That really hurts.

Grumpy bear beat up Jason for DG.
 

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
2,419
0
200
HavokChylde said:
Dude, don't mention my not modding B & T. That really hurts.

Grumpy bear beat up Jason for DG.

Shut up loser :thumbsup: go moderate some Life Sucks topics
icon2.gif
 

Havok

Mr. Ee
10,772
59
253
johnny kuntz said:
Shut up loser :thumbsup: go moderate some Life Sucks topics
icon2.gif


Dude. Your bashing is seriously getting to me. I'm going to go cry and have my account deleted stager-style.
 

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
2,419
0
200
HavokChylde said:
I just did.


Can you tell?

yeah man, you suck as a mod :thumbsup: good thing you have the LifeSucks board to fuck up and not B&T :thumbsup: you would trash the high intellectual standard we have here :thumbsup:
 

Havok

Mr. Ee
10,772
59
253
johnny kuntz said:
yeah man, you suck as a mod :thumbsup: good thing you have the LifeSucks board to fuck up and not B&T :thumbsup: you would trash the high intellectual standard we have here :thumbsup:


You're probably right.


Let's get rid of the other B & T mods.



JohnnyKuntz for super moderator.
 

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
607
0
0
I think Johnny has hacked his Matrix ....

so he opened the console , typed in GOD MOD ....

Now we have the problem , johnny is imortal

geee now that's a problem ..................... ;)
 

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
2,561
0
0
I would have to safely say that Johnny has made himself a firm competitor against the world of intelligence. Anything you say and do will be regarded towards Johnny and made for shit, have fun with the bullshitting!! :thumbsup:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.