WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Havok's Misfortune...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesp

In Memory...
For those of you that didnt know, HavokChylde was assaulted yesterday. He is okay, but he did have to get some stitches. From what i understand, he was out for a walk, when suddenly, out of nowhere, a large man in a bear costume barreled down on him and proceeded to anally rape him. This is the chat transcript from earlier today:

<jamesp> sup
<|Jingles> JAMES!
<jamesp> hey man, i heard what happened, you okay?
<|Jingles> i guess, its a little uncomfortable to sit down, at least until the stitches are removed...
<jamesp> damn man, that sucks, did they find that sick bastard?
<jamesp> and in a bear costume?!
<|Jingles> nah, i didnt press charges....
<|Jingles> it was kinda cool....
<jamesp> I think im gonna leave now...
So, that said, later today I am going to be PMing everyone a condolences card for them to e-sign...

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
otepsoul said:
yeah sure.... :thumbsdn:
this is getting pretty sad, im not taking a swipe at you james, but these kinds of threads that show unfortunate events of other members are getting pretty repedetive and lame, and i dont think i can keep watching it go idly by,

*next week yuck cracks nemisis' head open with a baseball bat*

jamesp

In Memory...
go ahead, take a swipe, i dare you...

This coming from you is almost as nauseating as the thought of what you will eventually do to the gene pool...

jamesp

In Memory...
okay, for you guys, who are apparently immune to slight humour....i wish the worst of everything upon you. whats the point of posting your rediculous opinions...? heres a hint, noone cares or even likes you guys. and cmon man, you get out of bed to check on a forum? do yourself a favor, dont cut across the vein, cut down it.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
jamesp said:
okay, for you guys, who are apparently immune to slight humour....i wish the worst of everything upon you. whats the point of posting your rediculous opinions...? heres a hint, noone cares or even likes you guys. and cmon man, you get out of bed to check on a forum? do yourself a favor, dont cut across the vein, cut down it.
hahaha alot more people like me at this site than you buddy.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
breakology said:
I got out of bed for this? That was worse than a geico commercial. :rolleyes:
geico owns....well the squarell one does :thumbsup:

breakology

Kiss my Converse
jamesp said:
I think they call it a "figure of speech" there oh master of wordpaly. As for "us guys who are apparently immune to slight humor" uuuhhh ... no ... just immune to stupid ass pole smokers who start lame fucking threads with weak fucking flames. So gather yourself, and come back later when you can bring a little more heat. :mfinger:

breakology

Kiss my Converse
DIZNUTS said:
geico owns....well the squarell one does :thumbsup:

Maybe I was thinking of afflack ... but the geico lizard robot one was fucking gay. Whats with shitty car insurance comercials? Anyway, i draw the line at Jack in the box commeriacls.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
jamesp said:
From what i understand, he was out for a walk, when suddenly, out of nowhere, a large man in a bear costume barreled down on him and proceeded to anally rape him.
Sounds like a sex fantasy to me.

jamesp

In Memory...
breakology said:
I think they call it a "figure of speech" there oh master of wordpaly. As for "us guys who are apparently immune to slight humor" uuuhhh ... no ... just immune to stupid ass pole smokers who start lame fucking threads with weak fucking flames. So gather yourself, and come back later when you can bring a little more heat. :mfinger:
Speaking of stupid ass pole smokers, your mother is calling, she says its time for your gastrolyte, so maybe you can stop shitting up threads with your pussy ass flame attempts. No shit its called a "figure of speech", but then a rediculous post deserves an equally rediculous reply, so take your figure of speech and shove it right behind the coke can and potatoe. No one cares. Isnt it time for school, better hurry or you're gonna miss the short bus. Dont forget your lunch money. Codsack.

jamesp

In Memory...
BklynCannonball said:
Sounds like a sex fantasy to me.
LMFAO!

stfu! ruin my reputation around these parts why dont you?

breakology said:
Maybe I was thinking of afflack ... but the geico lizard robot one was fucking gay. Whats with shitty car insurance comercials? Anyway, i draw the line at Jack in the box commeriacls.
and, yes the afflack commercials suck ass.....

breakology

Kiss my Converse
jamesp said:
Speaking of stupid ass pole smokers, your mother is calling, she says its time for your gastrolyte, so maybe you can stop shitting up threads with your pussy ass flame attempts. No shit its called a "figure of speech", but then a rediculous post deserves an equally rediculous reply, so take your figure of speech and shove it right behind the coke can and potatoe. No one cares. Isnt it time for school, better hurry or you're gonna miss the short bus. Dont forget your lunch money. Codsack.
Bringing mothers into it? Thats pretty lame don't you think? I think I should not honor you with a response just because of the spelling and punctation errors. Anyway, you did at least try this time, and even though the shortbus thing was whack, I liked the use of the word "codsack" I even had me a little giggle at that. -Rep for effort :thumbsup:

jamesp

In Memory...
LOL...

You really shouldnt mention grammatical errors in a forum, its pretty pointless. And yes pulling mothers into it is lame, but i never said i was cool...

breakology

Kiss my Converse
jamesp said:
You really shouldnt mention grammatical errors in a forum, its pretty pointless.
So true, but I find that if I mispell a bunch of stuff myself and leave out half the punctation, it makes for good converstion.

I hate fucking spell-check nazis (you know how your are)

Jamesp. Good idea, it's just too bad I leave my IRC on all the time.

TheTruth said:
[07:57] * jamesp has joined #wtf.com
[07:57] * |BRiT| sets mode: +v jamesp
[07:57] <jamesp> sup
[07:58] * jamesp is now known as |Jingles
[07:58] <|Jingles> JAMES!
[07:58] * |Jingles is now known as jamesp
[07:58] <jamesp> hey man, i heard what happened, you okay?
[07:59] * jamesp is now known as |Jingles
[07:59] <|Jingles> i guess, its a little uncomfortable to sit down, at least until the stitches are removed...
[07:59] * |Jingles is now known as jamesp
[08:00] <jamesp> damn man, that sucks, did they find that sick bastard?
[08:00] <jamesp> and in a bear costume?!
[08:00] * jamesp is now known as |Jingles
[08:00] <|Jingles> nah, i didnt press charges....
[08:00] <|Jingles> it was kinda cool....
[08:00] * |Jingles is now known as jamesp

jamesp

In Memory...
no kidding, youd think that people would get the scam with the obvious '|' before Jingles..... meh, what are ya gonna do? anyway, you healing up okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.