WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

haxxed IRC

Status
Not open for further replies.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
okay, lets have the little perks to do when your bored
things to type to get responses.

op me

teh

asl?

starbucks

tiller

im sure there is more, iu jsut cant seem to pin them, so if you know any feel free to add them to make irc a fun experience for all

<|Taylor|> aliensoup, do you take it up the ass?
<aliensoup> |taylor|: Yes I take it up the ass .

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
[00:54] <lcarus> op me, aliensoup is teh slut for starbucks & tillers.
[00:54] <MaxPower> Blow me lcarus
[00:54] <Z3roC0ol> lcarus the the the the the the the
[00:54] <|BRiT|> lcarus http://icka.magicslut.com/
[00:54] <aliensoup> lcarus: Op me is teh slut for starbucks, nice to meet you!
[00:54] <|BRiT|> aliensoup http://icka.magicslut.com/
[00:54] <Z3roC0ol> aliensoup the the the the the the the
[00:54] <aliensoup> |brit|: Tell me about your likes and dislikes? Are you free? Oh a net address!
[00:54] <aliensoup> z3roc0ol: Who told you that?

YUCK FOU!!!

NICE, i knew there were some scum ones,but i dont know what the codes are......

Descent

Hella Constipated
YUCK FOU!!! said:
okay, lets have the little perks to do when your bored
things to type to get responses.

op me

teh

asl?

starbucks

tiller

im sure there is more, iu jsut cant seem to pin them, so if you know any feel free to add them to make irc a fun experience for all
Wow, just like your other five hundred threads.

Honestly, I have no fucking clue what's going on. Format your shit and fix your grammer. You spend all those extra fucking keystrokes for periods and exclamation marks and commas that take the place of periods because you type like a fucking monkey when an equal number of keystrokes could be used to fix gramatical errors such as this run on sentence which is not good form either Yuck you should remember that because it's very hard to read a sentence that's a constant run on and the only thing harder is a rap CD with all the words smushed together

YUCK FOU!!!

well, you sir Mr. Stager, are the only one who wasn't capable of typing a response and i would gladly set you the challenge of finding a thread of the same topic, EVER in the history of this site.. so if your done taking random slurrs at me in irrelevant timings.....i would most apreciate some input

Status
Not open for further replies.