WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

hay guys! <3

Milliena

Fresh Meat
1
0
0
#1
Nice fucking message board dickheads, it's not half as good as some of the other shit out there.

Did I do it right?
 
5,711
1,108
257
#2
Milliena said:
Nice fucking message board dickheads, it's not half as good as some of the other shit out there.

Did I do it right?
No. You failed.

You insulted the best message board out there.

:thumbsdn:

I'll say "Welcome" anyways.

Welcome to wtf.com. :rolleyes:
 

bnccoder

Postaholic
2,479
0
36
#3
That was a major fuck-up on her part. Hope she dosn't tell everyone to hack her next.

Read the rules and obay the MODS. Watch your ass and your drink and don't take candy from strangers. Eat all the toast you want though.
 

Easty

Click click boom
5,564
8
68
#8
fucked up intro or not, he is a ranter now. so he must be treated as such

you little bitch, quit jackin around these parts! get the fuck out there and start posting you retarded piece of shit!!! DAMMIT!

e-initiation :thumbsup:

welcome fucker
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#9
Who makes a thread that has a heart in it these days?
"Hey guys! <3"
Welcome, fucker.
:mfinger:
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#10
Eastside said:
fucked up intro or not, he is a ranter now. so he must be treated as such

you little bitch, quit jackin around these parts! get the fuck out there and start posting you retarded piece of shit!!! DAMMIT!

e-initiation :thumbsup:

welcome fucker
but you forgot to tell him to take the bukkake bath :(
 

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
329
0
0
#11
Got to say you insulted everyone on every other message board just by comparing us to them.
 
4,149
1
0
#14
Sorry, Diz. I'm sick, so I'm not exactly with it right now. Fuck you to the newbie. Is that better?
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#15
tiger_86 said:
Sorry, Diz. I'm sick, so I'm not exactly with it right now. Fuck you to the newbie. Is that better?
*sniff* *sniff* a lil
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#17
tiger_86 said:
Don't cry. It'll be okay. I'm sure the new guy will get over it.
*sniff* *wipes snot on sleeve* i don't think it will happen he hasn't posted in B & T
 
4,149
1
0
#18
*shrugs* That doesn't mean anything. I didn't post anything in B&T for awhile after I first joined.
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#19
tiger_86 said:
*shrugs* That doesn't mean anything. I didn't post anything in B&T for awhile after I first joined.
its different with you, you were "high" class......