WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

He called me a cunt word!

Sylvia allen

Flame Bait
Hey y’all. I have this dude who got super mad when I got mean to him again. He is mean to me at times but I am more mean to him. He has wants me to Visit him oftenly Of which I am OK with it but I don’t do because he is mean to me when it comes to advances. The other day he got Super mad at me and he told Me that I have can’t like behavior and he also told me to piss off. He immediately blocked me yesterday before I replied. He just unblocked me today and I want to get back to him with a super better word or words or statement to make him feel that pain like get mad super mad at me

• 1LOL
Reactions: BeautifulSniper

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
Huh,that escalated pretty quick,
someone ( Sylvia allen ) has some very thin like skin...
call him a tootsie roll dick,
or at least that's what you heard in the ladies room if that's where you go pee at that is.

• 1Like
Reactions: BeautifulSniper