WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

He doesn't even try

supposedtabeme

The Skinny One
When I graduated, I asked my brother to dress nicely. And he didin't, a plain shirt, jeans and some shoes there.

So he has to go to a party with his girlfriend. He dress totally formal.

When did family became shit to whom you don't listen to a simple favor? It was MY graduation day. When he graduated I dressed up really nice, went to his party yaddayaddayadda. What did he do to me? not dress up nicely, but badly and he came with some friends and forgot me, got even a little drunk.

By the way, the other day he came drunk and asked me to give him the PC; I was working and he didn't stop annoying me for the whole HOUR. Jeebuz, and he couldn't even tell.

I had my menstruation and he was tickling me or something; I told him "I'm in one of those days" and he took that as a "I had a bad day" and started asking me "but what's up with you?" and he couldn't understand anything at all. Geez you're 23 and have a girlfriend since February 2002, WTF? you can't tell I'm menstruating and I'm in pain please don't be a pain in the ass?

Now he's at a party I asked him to take me to, because there's an AWESOME BAND CALLED ICARIA WHICH I LOVE. I asked him over three weeks ago and he forgot. He's there, and I'm here.

Again, when did his sister became SHIT to whom you don't listen to a simple favor?

Fuck it.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Thats what big brothers do ... *shrug*

But just wait untill you need someone to take a bat across some guys face for disrespecting you. If he is worth a shit he handle that for ya, at least I would for my lil'sis.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I agree with breakology...

I have two sisters, and I hate hanging out with them. They are a pain in the ass. You can not be free, party the way you want, because your sister is there with you. You have to be always looking out for her. It is just better for her to stay home while I party!

BTW: CONGRATS for GRADUATING... :)

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
supposedtabeme said:
I had my menstruation and he was tickling me or something; I told him "I'm in one of those days" and he took that as a "I had a bad day" and started asking me "but what's up with you?" and he couldn't understand anything at all. Geez you're 23 and have a girlfriend since February 2002, WTF? you can't tell I'm menstruating and I'm in pain please don't be a pain in the ass?
completely unnecessary. never expect a man to know ANYTHING about female leakage. We dont trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesnt die.

otherwise, ive a few comments.

a) Came home drunk and wouldnt stop annoying you? Welcome to the fucking drunk community, we are all like that. The only way to shut us up is give us another drink, and soon we'll pass out.

b) Its wierd how humans tend to treat complete strangers kinder than they would treat their family and friends. It's completely true if you think about it, and I'm sure you can apply your own experiences to this. His not dressing up for your grad while going formal with his girl somewhere is a microcosm of this, in my opinion. Its just the way it is.

c) about the band thing, if your brother is anything like me, he already had forgotten the day after you asked him. If it was really important to you, you should have continued to nag him so it got etched into his brain. Thats the only way us dumb male brutes will learn. :)

Take luck, and you too.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
supposedtabeme said:
When I graduated, I asked my brother to dress nicely. And he didin't, a plain shirt, jeans and some shoes there.

one thing- men will do almost ANYTHING their woman tells them.
and all you've got to remember is, its got nothing to do w/ you.
that's the way they are.

your bro will come around once he matures beyond the "here and now",
when he determines the "always has been, and always will be..." as unconditional love.
OR you'll just be pissed off for the rest of your life if you let it get to you.

Gianefro

Crazed pervert
Family........????

Dont you love family, i got my birthday present from my brother five months late. I hate his stupid drunk stoned ass. I hope he burns.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Silly girl, he's your brother. He'll be a dick. That's what us brothers are suppoesed to do. Treat you like shit, so when you find a man, he will invariably be better than what you are used too. He's doing you a favor. You should thank him.

Hmm... just try to understand ur brother, perhaps he dont wanna to always looking out for u on thos partys !

I agree with ChilianFuckFace. I have Sister and i dont like to teak her on any party... if u know what i mean (She is like a pain in the ass) but except that i like my sis :)

Peace Whit You !

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Thank god I don't have a brother.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
brainwashmonkey said:
Silly girl, he's your brother. He'll be a dick. That's what us brothers are suppoesed to do. Treat you like shit, so when you find a man, he will invariably be better than what you are used too. He's doing you a favor. You should thank him.
You are a fucking genius! Repped!

breakology said:

But just wait untill you need someone to take a bat across some guys face for disrespecting you. If he is worth a shit he handle that for ya, at least I would for my lil'sis.
yea this is so true.. my brother got in a fight with his ex bestfriend because of me... did i want that to happen?... no... but it did... i have 3 older brothers and they all treat me like that... just next time he asks you to do something nice for him.. remind him of all that..

JJ.

Clitpickle
breakology said:

Exactly, that's how big brothers are. Bastards. Plain and Simple.

JACKASS1904

Banned - What an Asshat!
supposedtabeme said:

When did family became shit to whom you don't listen to a simple favor? It was MY graduation day. When he graduated I dressed up really nice, went to his party yaddayaddayadda. What did he do to me? not dress up nicely, but badly and he came with some friends and forgot me, got even a little drunk.

By the way, the other day he came drunk and asked me to give him the PC; I was working and he didn't stop annoying me for the whole HOUR. Jeebuz, and he couldn't even tell.

Now he's at a party I asked him to take me to, because there's an AWESOME BAND CALLED ICARIA WHICH I LOVE. I asked him over three weeks ago and he forgot. He's there, and I'm here.

Again, when did his sister became SHIT to whom you don't listen to a simple favor?

Fuck it.
Maybe he totally forgot about you 'cause he has a lot of things going on in his life or maybe he didn't want you there 'cause he somehow though you'd embarrass him in some way??

LoL, sorry I have no clue....just wondering. Could he maybe be jealous of you or something like that??

breakology said:
Who wouldn't do that for their sister? If my sister ever asked me to do that I'd do it, if I didn't know the dude I'd just imagine he's someone I don't like then kick his ass. Or just threaten him because I'd probably bigger than him. :thumbsup: