WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

He is such an asshole I could kill him twice

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZET123

Fresh Meat
He is an asshole He thinks he is a great artist and the whole class likes him but we all hate him....

one time I just walk in front of his stupid face and shout at him:"Nobody likes you! Go away you damn bastard! You won't shout anymore: "Don't disturb my presentation!" You better not disturb my life asshole! I hate you, you are the only person wich I'd like to kill....... :sword:
:gun: :bomb: :mad: :mfinger: :mfinger:
OK, that was enough for my art teacher(ASSHOLE)

Tell about a asshole(TEACHER), you don't like

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
wrong forum buddy :mfinger:

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
yea, and stop complaing, if you admit he's better you think you should concentrate on getting better then him and stop complaining.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
For a second, I thought this was another thread about me.

Descent

Hella Constipated
I'm on AOL! said:
He is an asshole He thinks he is a great artist and the whole class likes him but we all hate him....

one time I just walk in front of his stupid face and shout at him:"Nobody likes you! Go away you damn bastard! You won't shout anymore: "Don't disturb my presentation!" You better not disturb my life asshole! I hate you, you are the only person wich I'd like to kill.......

Easty

Click click boom
smilies for life, bro!

:toilet:
This Thread

What is everyone listening to? I'm listening to Velvet Revolver-Slither. :thumbsup:

He really is an asshole.

He once made love to a goat.

Seriously, who the fuck is this "he"?

Quit posting. You're making me feel smart for once.

Not a good thing.

HavokChylde said:
He really is an asshole.

Not a good thing.
what are you listening to asshole? :mfinger: Banned! :banned: :rotflmao:

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
HavokChylde said:
He really is an asshole.

Not a good thing.
I can fix that.

ZET123 said:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I Hate The FCC said:
What is everyone listening to? I'm listening to Velvet Revolver-Slither. :thumbsup:
Ba-na-na-na-na-na
na-na-na-na-na-na-na-Hyea

Ba-na-na-na-na-na

Ba-na-na-na-na-na

Ba-na-na-na
na-na
na-na-na-na

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
ZET123 said:

one time I just walk in front of his stupid face and shout at him:"Nobody likes you! Go away you damn bastard! You won't shout anymore: "Don't disturb my presentation!" You better not disturb my life asshole! I hate you, you are the only person wich I'd like to kill....... :sword:

K.....

I'm listening to Limp Bizkit-Break Stuff. I haven't listened to Limp Bizkit in ages.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Awaken said:
I'm listening to Limp Bizkit-Break Stuff. I haven't listened to Limp Bizkit in ages.
Man, that song is great when you just get out of work and had a frustrating 13 hours. Driving down the expressway at 85mph blasting it and screaming the lyrics at the top of your lungs. Turns a few heads too.

Then again that's my typical 30 mile drive home every day.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
ZET123 said:

Ok, let me get this straight. Your art teacher is an asshole because he "thinks" he is smarter then you and a great artist. Then the whole class likes him but "we all hate them".

You do realize that he is a teacher and you are a student, therefore a teacher is always going to be smarter than the student.
Repeat after me "I am a S.T.U.D.E.N.T. and he is a T.E.A.C.H.E.R. therefore he is smarter and more aware of what he is doing than me"

Now how is it that the class likes him but "we all hate him"? The class can't like him then "we all hate him". I think it is suppose to be the class likes him but "I" hate him.

Duh!!!

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
NaughtyGirl21 said:
Ok, let me get this straight. Your art teacher is an asshole because he "thinks" he is smarter then you and a great artist. Then the whole class likes him but "we all hate them".

You do realize that he is a teacher and you are a student, therefore a teacher is always going to be smarter than the student.
Repeat after me "I am a S.T.U.D.E.N.T. and he is a T.E.A.C.H.E.R. therefore he is smarter and more aware of what he is doing than me"

Now how is it that the class likes him but "we all hate him"? The class can't like him then "we all hate him". I think it is suppose to be the class likes him but "I" hate him.

Duh!!!
I blame it on the hormones. Horrible puberty hormones. Hell, I acted like this guy for about a year. Then again, that's mostly because I was stressed out. I thought the other one was never gonna drop.

bnccoder

Postaholic
NaughtyGirl21 said:

Duh!!!
I think the we he is talking about is his immaginary friends. They kicked him out of the club yesterday.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
bnccoder said:
I think the we he is talking about is his immaginary friends. They kicked him out of the club yesterday.
Very true, but he still didn't know what the hell he was talking about it his own thread. That is just sad :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.