WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

He thinks he's a pro

Liquid-Zero

Assassain Wumpus Hunter
Alright, so today I tried out hi-jacking the vending machine in the gym locker room. It worked :)
My friends manage to tell all of the boys in the grade that I did it, and then there are these fucking retards saying that 'they could hack it' as well. I saw him 'hacking' the vending machine before, pressing random buttons. Well, the fucker said that he learned the pass code (4 - 2 - 3 - 1) off of screensavers.com

WTF!?

I'm gonna print the page out and bring it in tomorrow. Sucker :cool:

Signify

Particinator
sooooooooooooo, how did YOU manage to hi jack this vending machine?

bnccoder

Postaholic
Drill into the plastic with a electric screwdriver with a drill bit in it.Then pull out the things that turn to drop the candy with a straitened coat hanger with a hook on the end. Most of them just pop right out from the back and then you can pull it forward to get all the candy in the row. repeat as wanted the same hole can be used for the whole shelf if you put it in the center of it.

Sektor

Particinator
Fuck that. I picked the lock on the vending machine last year. We raided that soda machine.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Darkness_Reaper said:
sooooooooooooo, how did YOU manage to hi jack this vending machine?
If you look hard enough there are codes out there for certain machines! It's not hacking, it called pushing numbers in sequence! That's all I got to say about that.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
i remember back in HS we broke the vendin machines with a lunch table......just rammed that bitch in there like my fist in that bitches ass........we didnt get caught cuz there was a lil riot outside......stole sooo much candy......had this shit last me for like a week n a half........and i wont get into the soda story lol

unplug the machine,if that doesnt work, look for a switch on the back or bottom of it. It depends on the year of the machine though

Liquid-Zero said:
Alright, so today I tried out hi-jacking the vending machine in the gym locker room. It worked :)
My friends manage to tell all of the boys in the grade that I did it, and then there are these fucking retards saying that 'they could hack it' as well. I saw him 'hacking' the vending machine before, pressing random buttons. Well, the fucker said that he learned the pass code (4 - 2 - 3 - 1) off of screensavers.com

WTF!?

wat?
he was able to hack into the machine by using numbers he got off of screensavers.com???
wtf does screensavers.com have anythin to do wit hackin into soda machines and stuff?????

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Liquid-Zero said:

WTF!?

Try tilting it towards you next time so the candy and/soda just falls off of the shelf. try shaking it too. The harder you shake and the further you tip it, the better. Enjoy.

Skitch0o0 said:
Try tilting it towards you next time so the candy and/soda just falls off of the shelf. try shaking it too. The harder you shake and the further you tip it, the better. Enjoy.
what if it falls on you?! :confused:

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
dull_bullet said:
what if it falls on you?! :confused:
Quiet everyone! He's almost got it. The joke just might reach his brain if we don't make any sudden movements.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Skitch0o0 said:
Quiet everyone! He's almost got it. The joke just might reach his brain if we don't make any sudden movements.
:rotflmao:

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
wow you guys have it down to an art. what happened to just sticking some skinny guy's hand up the door at the bottom and snagging the bottom stuff?