WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Head colds

magnolia

Postaholic
I have this nasty head cold and I'm blowing out nasty yellowish green goop. It's so nasty. I hate this shit.

bnccoder

Postaholic
I feel for you I just got over it. It sucked ass.

magnolia said:
I have this nasty head cold and I'm blowing out nasty yellowish green goop. It's so nasty. I hate this shit.

For some reason, I put your avatar, and the fact your blowing green poop together.

Brittany doesn't seem to happy about it either.

Until the past couple years, I used to get pretty bad colds that would last the entire winter. Whenever I'd wake up on weekends, I'd have to go through four tissues that would end up filled with snot just so I could breathe out my nose.

It sucks, I know. Stay strong!

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
TheLampIncident said:
Until the past couple years, I used to get pretty bad colds that would last the entire winter. Whenever I'd wake up on weekends, I'd have to go through four tissues that would end up filled with snot just so I could breathe out my nose.

It sucks, I know. Stay strong!
i think you got AIDS if u stay sick for most of the winter

magnolia

Postaholic
Um, I don't think that's possible. You can only be infected with the HIV/AIDS virus from another source. Such as another person's infected blood, semen, vaginal secretions, or from using an infected needle for drugs and the such. A normal cold virus cannot turn into the HIV/AIDS virus. It's not possible.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Sounds like bronchitus. I had the same symptoms last year and the year before that from running distance cross country in HS and then not drinking enough water. It starts out as a major string of headaches and then you develop a cough. Make sure to drink lots of water and if it gets worse, you might consider asking your doctor about an inhaler called Advair which is used to treat asthma and break up mild/severe cases of bronchitis. If you develop a wheezing cough, i would definitely consider this advice.

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
magnolia said:
Um, I don't think that's possible. You can only be infected with the HIV/AIDS virus from another source. Such as another person's infected blood, semen, vaginal secretions, or from using an infected needle for drugs and the such. A normal cold virus cannot turn into the HIV/AIDS virus. It's not possible.

I think he meant....he already had AIDS before he got sick for wintertime or whatever....I hope you get well soon. Get some rest :)

bnccoder

Postaholic
magnolia said:
You forgot about breast milk. It can be spread through it too.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
DIZNUTS said:
i think you got AIDS if u stay sick for most of the winter
I think we should start a Stupid Quotes Database designed for quotes like these.

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
mmm mmm mmmmmmm i loves me some breast milk

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
magnolia said:
magnolia...your still around? jeebz

I'm never here when mags is...I always seem to miss her threads... :(

Anyways I hope you feel better soon maggie.

magnolia

Postaholic
me too. cuz today i blew my nose and I got hard chunks of boogers. It was gross, but at the same time interesting cuz I've never seen that before. I showed my sister and she gagged. But it's still gross and I wish I could just get a good night's sleep again. Darn daycare. :(

wocka

Clitpickle
that happened to me for about a week, since i was on the computer so much, and my nose would produce so much goo, i would have a cup that i just spit in, it got about half full with pure loogies and at the end of the week i dumped it out, smelt so bad, and it was chunky and looked like eggs

Shine

Blowing up my pants
O_O

Wish me luck, I'm going to try to sleep.

Easty

Click click boom
magnolia said:
a woman as pretty as you shouldn't have that shit going on...

label me if you must

Sektor

Particinator
wocka said:
that happened to me for about a week, since i was on the computer so much, and my nose would produce so much goo, i would have a cup that i just spit in, it got about half full with pure loogies and at the end of the week i dumped it out, smelt so bad, and it was chunky and looked like eggs
O_O It didn't dry up?!

magnolia

Postaholic
Eastside said:
a woman as pretty as you shouldn't have that shit going on...

label me if you must
aww, you think i'm perty... :hug2: