WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

head over the parapet

MAB

Flame Bait
Hello everyone

I'm British, and if that's not enough to start a "conversation", well, wherever you are, I'm sure we (Britain) had a major part in starting up your country

(retreats to a safe distance)

Cheers

MAB

MAB

Flame Bait
Mr P

We must put the wagons in a circle...we don't know who or WHAT could be out there!

MAB

MAB

Flame Bait
S'pose is I were to say that the only reason I registered is coz I want to kick some butt at "storm the house", then I would be banned, so can I state that I've joined just for the conversation value!!!

Mr P.....Cricket fan?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Any Aussies on the site?

MAB

Flame Bait
Void

Don't worry , I sleep with 3 eyes open!!

Cheers

MAB

MAB

Flame Bait
Sorry, looking at the other intro threads, I see that it's necessary to swear like bastard to say hello...so, FITBIN to you all

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
MAB said:
Hello everyone

I'm British, and if that's not enough to start a "conversation", well, wherever you are, I'm sure we (Britain) had a major part in starting up your country

Cheers

MAB
your the ones that fucked up our country in the first place, *pulls out boomerang and didgery doo*

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
MAB said:
Hello everyone

Cheers

MAB
I can see your off to a great start :rolleyes:

Welcome dickhead :happysad: