WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

head :( y not baby

my gf is fuckin great, shes just got everything, except one problem :(

she is not into oral sex(or premarital sex at that)

she wont give me head, and then i offer to eat her out eagerly, and she just says ..... eewww tahts so gross, never

how do i get her to give me head, or at least let me eat some sweet sweet pussy? :( please help

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
your both probably very young. so heres the thing:

1. You'll be broken by the time 6 months comes around, so dont sweat it now and just enjoy whatever little she gives you.

2. You somehow think this girl is "The One" in which case you gotta tell her what you really want, hope that she gets more horny, or have an affair with a kinky swedish broad.

Pachyderm

I really did.
Surprise her as you undress her next time the heat is on.

tharuz

Bringer of Order
seduce her with a vibrating chair

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
tharuz said:
seduce her with a vibrating chair
with a built in dildo for pleasure...then again she might keep the chair and dump you then

thanx

thanx guys...although ur advice will prolly not work....but what i dont understand is y u think im very young?
:cool: :confused: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :gun:

haha jp u guys r te koolest...

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
skaterkidgreg20 said:
my gf is fuckin great, shes just got everything, except one problem :(

she is not into oral sex(or premarital sex at that)

she wont give me head, and then i offer to eat her out eagerly, and she just says ..... eewww tahts so gross, never

how do i get her to give me head, or at least let me eat some sweet sweet pussy? :( please help
i hope this is a joke..... i REAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY hope this is a joke.......

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
tbsrk said:
or have an affair with a kinky swedish broad.
dont ever insult my motherfucking country, i go home to you and break your fucking neck honestly said... I send parts to your father and mother :mfinger: , so dont fucking say that shit.... Sweden is a motherfucking normal place, we aint got horny girls over here or hot girls, so shut the fuck up because i let you bleed to death cut your stomach up and shit in your stomach lapping it together motherfucker :mfinger:

And for the topic, wtf just get another cheap girl... Cheat on your girl friend.. Nothing wrong with that unless you really like her :)

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
MrNewbie said:
dont ever insult my motherfucking country, i go home to you and break your fucking neck honestly said... I send parts to your father and mother :mfinger: , so dont fucking say that shit.... Sweden is a motherfucking normal place, we aint got horny girls over here or hot girls, so shut the fuck up because i let you bleed to death cut your stomach up and shit in your stomach lapping it together motherfucker :mfinger:

And for the topic, wtf just get another cheap girl... Cheat on your girl friend.. Nothing wrong with that unless you really like her :)
Bait & Tackle you douchebag!!!

I think someones a bit lonely over in sweden...must be the braces.. well i would advise u to take whatever she gives u, if u really wanna go further tell her how u feel, tell her how much u love her etc. seduction is always another option

Blazed

†Punisher†
tbsrk said:
your both probably very young. so heres the thing:

1. You'll be broken by the time 6 months comes around, so dont sweat it now and just enjoy whatever little she gives you.

2. You somehow think this girl is "The One" in which case you gotta tell her what you really want, hope that she gets more horny, or have an affair with a kinky swedish broad.
i strongly agree with you man :fskull: