WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Health Center

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
So, I went into our county health dept for my Depo shot, (uh, thats birth control, kiddos) and I am sitting in the waiting room. So, these two teenage girls are sitting across from me, and one answers her cell. Not that I was trying to eavesdrop, but this is what i heard, some parts I could hear what the boy was saying, others I couldnt, hence the blah blah blah:

Girl: Hey baby
Boy:blah blah blah
girl: Im at the Health department
boy: blah blah blah
girl: dont be mad at me, Im sorry
boy: Blah...Fuck are you doing there....
girl: well, I have to get some birht control
boy: blah....what the fuck for?...blah
girl: (almost in tears now) I love you, dont be angry with me.

At this point I tuned it out. I wanted to grab the phone from her and tell that fucking guy what is up.

What is wrong with people? Seriously. That girl needs to dump his fucking ass. But she wont. She looked so sad, I wanted to just go over there and hug her. In five years, my daughter will be her age. In three years, my step daughter will be her age. It just makes me so sad to see someone feel that bad because they are doing what they have to do.

So, on the drive home, I said a little pray for her. I dont know if it will help, but hell, it cant hurt.

PS: My hip stings from the shot. Ouch!

Easty

Click click boom
i can't stand fuckers like that. i think you remember what i said in the writer's block that one day. if not, here it is...

My thoughts exactly

i hate guys.

wtf man she was getting that shot for his ass and thats the way he treats her back? What a jerk off. I feel bad for that girl.