Discuss Health vs. Wealth

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
The American Gov't is in such a state of disarray and disorganization.
Our Politicians have spent so many years segregating themselves from each other and society, not cooperating, that they've lost track of what is important.
Different, and important, organizations within our Gov't can't even work together on issues to develop and maintain our Country.

Money and profit are the fuel to a fire which burns on greed driven by a narcissists private agenda.
When the World Health Organization says we are not prepared for a pandemic, and many could lose their lives... we turn our head and ignore such unsubstantiated claims. Then when shit hits the fan, and we need to buckle down to save lives... our Gov't doesn't step in with a plan, and guidance through a rough time.
No, we worry about our precious economy, and turn to the blue collars of America with hope of a better day.

Motherfucker... why have we been putting money in your pockets for all of these years?
So you can go back and forth about political correctness, and your political agenda!?!?!
Now you are SO worried about our economy that you are asking single mother's living on a minimum wage to step up and risk their lives, and the lives of their families to be the backbone of our Country???

Fuck off - We need to wake the hell up.
What will change when this Coronavirus is all said and done?
Will you go back to your stupid, unproductive agenda, and argue exhaustively about the real non-issues?
Maybe if you stepped the fuck up and did your job without taking a bribe or two we wouldn't have frustrated people whose only solution is the wrong end of a gun, (Hence) - fuck your gun laws - your gun laws, abortions, equality between the sexes are NOT the real issue.

Something within our system needs to break, and at some point it will.
But we really need to catch it before that day comes. If one is not always trying to improve themselves, then complacency will break them.
I say we take this opportunity to put a bullet through the head of every living politician, take back our Gov't, and make the proper revisions.
A seriously LONG list of revisions that I'm sure every American can contribute to.

Ugh! - I feel somewhat better.
Thanks for letting me vent.

Coup de Etat anyone?

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
I have said this before, but the biggest difference between Democrats and Republicans is that Democrats want to narrow the wealth gap while Republicans want to further widen it. People have been brainwashed to hate the other side so much that they do not care what their side does (or does not do).

MaxPower

Stay safe and fuck off
Staff
I blame Trump and everyone who didn't vote for the only other viable candidate in 2016.
A guy said to me the other day in a spitting rage (and I've heard this before) "we voted for Trump exactly because he's NOT a politician! We're sick of them robbing us! ( Some kind of drain the swamp ramble)".

Now correct me if I'm wrong. But if you get sick of being robbed by mechanics do you bring your car to a plumber?

CoprophagousCop

Premium
You won't be able to tell much difference when its deeply composed rotting flesh...
They all bury the same.
People, who think Democrats and Republicans are the same, are a huge part of the problem. They believe both parties are categorically evil and therefore do not vote for either one. Trump got elected not because a huge number of people switched to vote Republican, rather, a huge number of people switched to not voting because they believed the lies Republicans (and Russians) spread about Hillary Clinton. Like @BRiT wrote above, if you did not vote for the only other viable candidate, you indirectly helped Trump get into office. Shame on you.

• 1Like
Reactions: BlastemSkyHigh

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
People, who think ...
... are the same...
are a huge part of the problem.
... They believe ...
Trump blah blah...
if you did not vote for the only other viable candidate, you indirectly helped Trump get into office. Shame on you.
Yeah... you would fit right in with the Seven Deadly sins that ALL politicians possess.
You focus on the issue, projecting the problem, myopically dividing you instead of focusing on the SOLUTION.
This is the same reason our political leaders have wasted soooo much money debating on unreal topics and mindlessly not coming to a conclusion,
or compromising (for the people). And if you think 'voting' (like some 90's MTV Rock the Vote Whore-hipster) for which corrupt, and bribed, politician
you want to represent you, makes a difference... then you are high on Dope Snacks, Son!

Oh, and your assumptions about me are FAR from perf, my friend.

• 1I Call Bullshit!
Reactions: CoprophagousCop

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
I cant stand any of our fuckin congress and wish them all out like the dinosaurs they are,
time for some fresh meat and new ideas about today's world and methods,
enough of that old timer thinking that has gotten us into this mess upto the point they would elect a fuckin idiot to run and destroy the United States,
Our politics are for sale to the highest bidder, so its no longer about whats best for America, its for whats best for their overfilled pockets,
whiles we us low pay individual sits here and waits for the red button to be pushed in the oval office.

• 1Agree
Reactions: BeautifulSniper

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
Fuck feminism,
it isn't Black Lives Matter, fuck them racist puto's
..its All Lives Matter,

plus golf is for pussies who don't know how to play physical sports, prove me wrong.

• 1WTF!?
Reactions: BeautifulSniper

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
Lol.....

"The government is and has been fucking things up for a long time. This has lead to entrenched factions on both sides that perpetuate the failure of the system. This is precisely why MY idea of government is superior and if you don't believe in it you're part of the problem!!!one!!"

It's almost like we're doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

CoprophagousCop

Premium
"The government is and has been fucking things up for a long time. This has lead to entrenched factions on both sides that perpetuate the failure of the system. This is precisely why MY idea of government is superior and if you don't believe in it you're part of the problem!!!one!!"
Who are you quoting?