WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hear me out

Should there be a section dedicated to threads of a medical nature?

• Yes. I think it's a great idea. I'm tired of seeing those threads in all the other sections.

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No, we have too many areas already and this one will just clutter things up more.

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

magnolia

Postaholic
I don't make many suggestions about the site. But I've noticed that there are a lot of threads about medical issues. Just people asking if they're dying or complaining about what they're going through medically.

So, I propose we dedicate a section to medical mania. For all us hypochondriacs out there who need to voice our issues with the doctors.

I dunno, what do you all think?

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Thats why there is a forum devoted to "the Issues". It could be any issue!

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
I'm_Darth_Vader said:
Thats why there is a forum devoted to "the Issues". It could be any issue!
Sure, except now you get an army of people crying when the thread doesn't have anything to do with politics. I say...what the hell. Take the forum and run with it. It'd probably sit nice between Gross Misconduct and That's Gotta Hurt....you know, on second thought, it WOULD just clutter it up. Damn near every medical thread could fit into one of those two categories (sometimes both).

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Nailbomb said:
Sure, except now you get an army of people crying when the thread doesn't have anything to do with politics. I say...what the hell. Take the thread and run with it.
Yeah, Thats true. After i heard that, i want to change my vote to yes!

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Baha...bahahahaha. Still 1 yes and 1 no....looks like the voting's still evened out! :thumbsup:

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
I meant that he changed his mind at the same time I did. :p

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
It seems to me that almost any illness is already covered by our existing forums. From a common cold which would make your LIFE SUCK, to explosive diarrhea that flat out spells GROSS MISCONDUCT, even covering illnesses of family members that irritate you in THE DEARLY DETESTED. That would be my opinion though, and it may not mean squat.

There should be a place specifically for people to voice their medical paranoia. Life sucks is overall bitching and Gross misconduct is full of hedonistic stuff..

magnolia said:
I don't make many suggestions about the site. But I've noticed that there are a lot of threads about medical issues. Just people asking if they're dying or complaining about what they're going through medically.

So, I propose we dedicate a section to medical mania. For all us hypochondriacs out there who need to voice our issues with the doctors.

I dunno, what do you all think?
That's a good idea. They should do that then. :happysad: