WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Heaven Or Hell????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

It's a little long :) Suck it up people..

My Score:

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Fifth Level of Hell!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Low
Level 2 | High
Level 3 | Moderate
Level 4 | Low
Level 5 | Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very High
Level 7 | Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge | Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus | High
Level descriptions: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html
Take the test: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
w00t im goin to the 8th level of hell
The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge!
Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Very Low
Level 2 | Very High
Level 3 | High
Level 4 | High
Level 5 | Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | High
Level 7 | High
Level 8- the Malebolge | Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus | High

Chris

Sick Bastard

Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 2 | Very High
Level 3 | Very High
Level 4 | High
Level 5 | Very High
Level 7 | Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus | Very High

The wretched King Minos has decided your fate. His tale wraps around his body 5 times.
The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Fifth Level of Hell!
Fifth Level of Hell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.

Chris said:

Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 2 | Very High
Level 3 | Very High
Level 4 | High
Level 5 | Very High
Level 7 | Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus | Very High

The wretched King Minos has decided your fate. His tale wraps around his body 5 times.
The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Fifth Level of Hell!
Fifth Level of Hell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.

HaHA - Hey Broken, at least you'll have company in the Fifth level of Hell

LOL

Chris

Sick Bastard
badassmtbiker said:
HaHA - Hey Broken, at least you'll have company in the Fifth level of Hell

LOL

Yaih! Broken, Broken, Broken...

*jumps up and down, clapping his hands, smiling in a freakish way just to scare the hell out of broken, and to make him feel "happy" about spending eternity with this freak...*

ron

Buster of Asses
The wretched King Minos has decided your fate. His tale wraps around his body 2 times.
The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Second Level of Hell!

Second Level of Hell

You have come to a place mute of all light, where the wind bellows as the sea does in a tempest. This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity. Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by the unforgiving winds of unquenchable desire as punishment for their transgressions. The infernal hurricane that never rests hurtles the spirits onward in its rapine, whirling them round, and smiting, it molests them. You have betrayed reason at the behest of your appetite for pleasure, and so here you are doomed to remain. Cleopatra and Helen of Troy are two that share in your fate.

Nifty.

Chris

Sick Bastard
ron said:
The wretched King Minos has decided your fate. His tale wraps around his body 2 times.
The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Second Level of Hell!

Second Level of Hell

You have come to a place mute of all light, where the wind bellows as the sea does in a tempest. This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity. Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by the unforgiving winds of unquenchable desire as punishment for their transgressions. The infernal hurricane that never rests hurtles the spirits onward in its rapine, whirling them round, and smiting, it molests them. You have betrayed reason at the behest of your appetite for pleasure, and so here you are doomed to remain. Cleopatra and Helen of Troy are two that share in your fate.

Nifty.
haha! You suck!
Atleast I have a chance of survival, I have to fight...you, however, can only stay there and be molested for all time...

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
well you know who rons gonna be fuckin phillis diller (she only looks dead)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Seventh Level of Hell

Guarded by the Minotaur, who snarls in fury, and encircled within the river Phlegethon, filled with boiling blood, is the Seventh Level of Hell. The violent, the assasins, the tyrants, and the war-mongers lament their pitiless mischiefs in the river, while centaurs armed with bows and arrows shoot those who try to escape their punishment. The stench here is overpowering. This level is also home to the wood of the suicides- stunted and gnarled trees with twisting branches and poisoned fruit. At the time of final judgement, their bodies will hang from their branches. In those branches the Harpies, foul birdlike creatures with human faces, make their nests. Beyond the wood is scorching sand where those who committed violence against God and nature are showered with flakes of fire that rain down against their naked bodies. Blasphemers and sodomites writhe in pain, their tongues more loosed to lamentation, and out of their eyes gushes forth their woe. Usurers, who followed neither nature nor art, also share company in the Seventh Level
Purgatory Repenting Believers Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Very Low
Level 2 Lustful Extreme
Level 3 Gluttonous Very High
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Moderate
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Extreme
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Very High
Level 7 Violent Extreme
Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers Extreme
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous High

Ive been a bad, bad girl! See you guys in Hell!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Here is waht i got on the personalilty disorder test...no wonder i am going to hell! but...isnt there a special place in heaven for the insane?

Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: High
Schizoid: High
Schizotypal: High
Antisocial: High
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: High
Narcissistic: Moderate
Avoidant: Moderate
Dependent: High
Obsessive-Compulsive: High

URL of the test: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv
URL for more info: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/disorder_information2.html

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Well apparently if I'm in a good mood I'm only going to Purgatory:

Purgatory

You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven.

Purgatory Repenting Believers High
Level 1 Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers High
Level 2 Lustful High
Level 3 Gluttonous Very Low
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Very Low
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Very Low
Level 6 Heretics Very Low
Level 7 Violent Low
Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers Low
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Very Low

Needless to say, I'm surprised. Maybe I'll try taking the test again when I'm in one of my other moods. Sadly, my girlfriend appears to be going to the seventh level of hell. That sucks fo her.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Well there's hope yet for my girlfriend. I in just 15 minutes I managed to get her from the 7th to merely going to the 1st with all the other virtuous pagans. If only getting out of real hell were as easy as beating the internet test.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Level Who are sent there? Score
Purgatory Repenting Believers High
Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Low
Level 2 Lustful Moderate
Level 3 Gluttonous Low
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Moderate
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Moderate
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Very Low
Level 7 Violent Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers High
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous

Big E

burner of random shit
Your shade has been banished to... the Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge! Who wants to come with me

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
I am going that way, jump in... Fuck; I could use the company.. First 12 tanks of gas are on you..

Big E

burner of random shit
Im pretty cheap so you might have to chip in

cheap=MrNewbie's mom

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Big E said:
Im pretty cheap so you might have to chip in

cheap=MrNewbie's mom
You must be the worst flamer this forum ever witnessed, jeez man you have tried to flame me in 3 other threads now and it have ended with that you have nothing good to reply with, do you want it to happen again???

It wouldn't suprise me if you never will get a girl friend... Drive with your toys kid since anything else is illegal for you.

Cheers :mfinger:

Big E

burner of random shit
Cheers fuck face. Im probably not the best and probably not the worst and as for the girlfriend if you saw her you would shit yourself

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Big E said:
Cheers fuck face. Im probably not the best and probably not the worst and as for the girlfriend if you saw her you would shit yourself
You are 13 years old, I would shit on her face because shes a young little slut. By the way, stop lying about it also.

Cheers fuck face? omg i take offence :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.