WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

heaven or hell?

oki...i was just resently asked which one i would preferr to go to when i died....at first i said hell bcuz i would love the hardcorness and the evilness and would fit in nicly with lucifer and prolly take over....but then i thought that the scary lookin ppl would freak me out and i would prolly piss myself silly....then i yelled out heaven.....mainly bcuz there are no scary looking ppl there and clouds are pretty and plus i would be able to have an excuse to look down upon ppl and spit on their heads....hehehe i think i would preferr heaven but would require barly any "happy" stuff to be close by me at all times.....now.....which one would you all like to go to?heaven or hell?

J-falca

Bitchiest bitch
Well if you ask me... if they asked me that, First i would Sock the guy across the face ,then say go to church, then i would say heaven... wat fuck cake would wanna burn in hell! only som1 with no fears i guess lol

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
_pissed_biotch_ said:
oki...i was just resently asked which one i would preferr to go to when i died....at first i said hell bcuz i would love the hardcorness and the evilness and would fit in nicly with lucifer and prolly take over....but then i thought that the scary lookin ppl would freak me out and i would prolly piss myself silly....then i yelled out heaven.....mainly bcuz there are no scary looking ppl there and clouds are pretty and plus i would be able to have an excuse to look down upon ppl and spit on their heads....hehehe i think i would preferr heaven but would require barly any "happy" stuff to be close by me at all times.....now.....which one would you all like to go to?heaven or hell?
Umm.. Wtf? The "hardcorness" and "evilness" would soon get old after a while when you get sick of satan owning your ass constantly.. Fit in nicely with lucifer? .. WHAT? He'd probably rape you and the rest of the retards that have the same decision making skills as a 2 year old.. I think heaven is the obvious choice, but did you even consider that we really don't MAKE the choice, its whats given to us and whats meant for us..

Tigredragon

Worthless Individual
_pissed_biotch_ said:

Well you know they say that heaven is supposed to be what would make you the happiest. So, if your idea of heaven would be hell with the hardcoreness and nasty evilness that is so divine, you should be able to have that. If that makes sense...so much like you, I'd go to heaven as well, and my heaven would be full of evil, horridness, pain and torture, and I'd look like Purgatori and rule it complete with a plethora of sexy stupid men for me to whip and torture to my little heart's content! Purr..... :)

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Yes, some people beleive that this world is hell.

I think that anybody who wants to go to hell (or even thinks about wanting to do so) is pretty much a freakin' idiot. Seriously, what the hell (no pun intended) would be the point in being (more?) miserable constantly?

Although everything being perfect for eternity could get... repetitive?

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
I can't answer cause they don't exist.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
I can't answer cause they don't exist.
I agree... I believe you just become Debt-free worm food...

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Debt-free?

Sign me up!

Yeah, when people ask me where I think we go when we die, I say in the ground. But nobody knows for sure...

p99 said:
Umm.. Wtf? The "hardcorness" and "evilness" would soon get old after a while when you get sick of satan owning your ass constantly.. Fit in nicely with lucifer? .. WHAT? He'd probably rape you and the rest of the retards that have the same decision making skills as a 2 year old.. I think heaven is the obvious choice, but did you even consider that we really don't MAKE the choice, its whats given to us and whats meant for us..
leave me alone :mfinger:

NoSubstance said:
Debt-free?

Sign me up!

Yeah, when people ask me where I think we go when we die, I say in the ground. But nobody knows for sure...
i guess we'll just find out when we die

personally, i believe they exist... somewhere

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
_pissed_biotch_ said:
Did you make your donation upon leaving church! Jesus loves you! and the church loves your wallet even more! believe little one,BELIEVE ! :god:

sarcasm.

nexus

Hoodrat
We are mere mortals how can we have any Consept of heaven or hell maybe there is nether and we make what ever we go to next, what we want, then after eternity it terns out be a heaven or hell which ever way you like to look at it,
I don’t believe in heaven or hell but there is something, something that we cannot have a Consept of.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
TwisT said:
Did you make your donation upon leaving church! Jesus loves you! and the church loves your wallet even more! believe little one,BELIEVE ! :god:

sarcasm.
Jesus accepts Visa and Mastercard.

All sales of faith are final.