WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines heh heh

you want controversy? well I want to hear the opinions of all the newbs and everyone in general about.... FRENCH PEOPLE, there used to be all sorts of threads about that and they were much better than the shit you people are throwing out now a days so there it is TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THE FRENCH

stoj

arsehole
Wtf is with the whole U.S. francophobia? WWII? Seriously move the fuck on.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
get it together said:
you want controversy? well I want to hear the opinions of all the newbs and everyone in general about.... FRENCH PEOPLE, there used to be all sorts of threads about that and they were much better than the shit you people are throwing out now a days so there it is TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THE FRENCH
muhahahahahahaha... dude that was sooo 2 months ago

Asi

Banned - What an Asshat!
i have nothing with french.. or you are a french and wanna know what i'm thinkin' 'bout you?.. I think this thread is bullshit and has no sense!... and there are two of them! why?

My opinion: Closed thread. :blahblah: