WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hehehe

darksinner

the big green demon
92
0
0
#1
omg kit i am going to beat you when i see you GRRRR stipud quote
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
16
0
#2
Dark baby,

you know that quote and info is the truth. :)

Jason or Brit.


Since I am so awesome. Can you please make it so my hubby darksinner can not edit his info.

:)

I have POA over him... so this is legal. Please let me abuse my power over him... hehe

He likes to be abused by me.
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#3
?????????

What The Fuck are you guys talkin' about
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
16
0
#4
Read darksinner info

hehe

pwned by Kitana

Soldier boy

lol the quote

:)

He finally came around to knowing that I the perfect lil Angel... is RIGHT.
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
52
112
#6
MrNewbie said:
well n00bie at the rate your going you'll be in the next episode of wtf surivior :p
 

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
465
0
0
#7
youknowthedeal said:
well n00bie at the rate your going you'll be in the next episode of wtf surivior :p
couldnt agree more
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
16
0
#9
Jason He Got Into His Account.

*cries*
 

darksinner

the big green demon
92
0
0
#10
*Edited for flaming*


I believe this is what dark was trying to say.


"I have the most beautiful wife and the whole world. SHe is funny, cute and down right sexy. I love her more then anything in the world and when I get home I am going to buy her a Hemi Barracuda. Cause I know that would make her the happiest."
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
16
0
#11
darksinner said:
*Edited for flaming*


I believe this is what dark was trying to say.


"I have the most beautiful wife and the whole world. SHe is funny, cute and down right sexy. I love her more then anything in the world and when I get home I am going to buy her a Hemi Barracuda. Cause I know that would make her the happiest."

awwwww.......... Thanx hun.
 

darksinner

the big green demon
92
0
0
#13
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ladys and gents thats my wife
 

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
1,669
55
112
#15
ok i will be banned, but i would like to say more about this thread.. because its frankly said pointless and favorism isn't a myth on wtf.com anymore
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
16
0
#16
MrNewbie said:
Wow so gay, kitana this thread is still pointless crap and should be deleted... Its not more dull then my posts, so stop acting like a shit head and delete the fucking thread

Sorry....

Stay out of the fucking thread. i have kept gayer threads then this alive.
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
16
0
#17
MrNewbie said:
ok i will be banned, but i would like to say more about this thread.. because its frankly said pointless and favorism isn't a myth on wtf.com anymore
no you flamed twice in life sucks

i edited both dark and your post. I sent you both the same warning.
 

magnolia

Postaholic
4,093
59
112
#18
whoa, Kit, I am SOOOO glad that I'm not darkskinner. Hehehe. Poor guy. He'll never win.
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
16
0
#19
magnolia said:
whoa, Kit, I am SOOOO glad that I'm not darkskinner. Hehehe. Poor guy. He'll never win.

Of corse not...

He did win once at chess but he cheated