Hehehe

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Dark baby,

you know that quote and info is the truth. :)

Jason or Brit.

Since I am so awesome. Can you please make it so my hubby darksinner can not edit his info.

:)

I have POA over him... so this is legal. Please let me abuse my power over him... hehe

He likes to be abused by me.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Read darksinner info

hehe

pwned by Kitana

Soldier boy

lol the quote

:)

He finally came around to knowing that I the perfect lil Angel... is RIGHT.

darksinner

the big green demon
*Edited for flaming*

I believe this is what dark was trying to say.

"I have the most beautiful wife and the whole world. SHe is funny, cute and down right sexy. I love her more then anything in the world and when I get home I am going to buy her a Hemi Barracuda. Cause I know that would make her the happiest."

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
darksinner said:
*Edited for flaming*

I believe this is what dark was trying to say.

"I have the most beautiful wife and the whole world. SHe is funny, cute and down right sexy. I love her more then anything in the world and when I get home I am going to buy her a Hemi Barracuda. Cause I know that would make her the happiest."

awwwww.......... Thanx hun.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
ok i will be banned, but i would like to say more about this thread.. because its frankly said pointless and favorism isn't a myth on wtf.com anymore

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
MrNewbie said:
Wow so gay, kitana this thread is still pointless crap and should be deleted... Its not more dull then my posts, so stop acting like a shit head and delete the fucking thread

Sorry....

Stay out of the fucking thread. i have kept gayer threads then this alive.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
MrNewbie said:
ok i will be banned, but i would like to say more about this thread.. because its frankly said pointless and favorism isn't a myth on wtf.com anymore
no you flamed twice in life sucks

i edited both dark and your post. I sent you both the same warning.