WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Helen of troy....hot? or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sod

Spilly Talker
Personally, she's the newest hottest actress up to date, she is so fucking beautiful, damn son lol

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
A face that launched a thousand ships....

Well to be honest. It wasn't her face... She had so many suitors wanting to marry her for her fathers kingdom that he made them sign an alignment, stating that if anything was to happen to her, that they would fight for her.

That’s how this whole war got started. Anyways they really twisted and fucked this movie up so much. Its so far from how the real mythological story goes, I would suggest reading the book rather then wasting time to see a movie betray a story in such false lightening.

Solanaceae

Config.Solanaceae
I am not sure the exact date, but not long before the trojan war it wasn't even called Troy. It was called either Ilios, or Iliad, either was acceptable.

Echo24

Academic Extraordinaire
I havnt seen the movie yet but i agree, hot women should give guys boners

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
_Kitana_ said:
A face that launched a thousand ships....

Well to be honest. It wasn't her face... She had so many suitors wanting to marry her for her fathers kingdom that he made them sign an alignment, stating that if anything was to happen to her, that they would fight for her.

That’s how this whole war got started. Anyways they really twisted and fucked this movie up so much. Its so far from how the real mythological story goes, I would suggest reading the book rather then wasting time to see a movie betray a story in such false lightening.
one thing 2 add 2 this is the ending, i havnt seen it and i know what happens.... evryone should archillies gets shot in the ankle and dies okay so who ever hasnt seen it and was stupid enuff not 2 no this u have no right 2 retaliate.

King Goldfish

Banned - What an Asshat!
You know, How accurate can this movie be? I mean is it supposed to be a documentary of that period or just more hollywood fluff?

In those days people were like cave people. They suffered from serious skin conditions, Poor dental hygene and body odor and the average height was like 5'4 for men and about 4 feet for women.

Even the great nordic people who were said to be "Giants" were like 5 foot 11.

My point is you watch they films and its like seeing everything airbrushed.

Status
Not open for further replies.